Chapter 6 Caras memories

Start from the beginning

“ENOUGH!” I shouted then roared to get Cara to shift back. She looked up at me and took off into the forest. Blaze right behind her.

Memories best forgotten cara pov

It was christmas day. My family and I were walking to aunt Christy’s house for a family dinner. The weather was nicer than usual. I noticed something in the snow. I stopped for only a second. The loud crunch of metal, the screeching of brakes. I looked over just to watch in horror as my father was struck head on as he tried to save my mother.

“NO!” I shouted. I ran over as fast as I could. I watched as my mother cried out in pain. My father wasn't moving. “Dad? DADDY! please wake up! DAD!” I shouted trying to get him to wake up. I stayed by them until the paramedics came. They put a white blanket over dad.

“Hey there sweetheart. What's you're name?” This police woman asked.

“I'm. I'm Cara. Are my mommy and daddy going to be alright?” I asked voice wavering slightly. The woman looked nervous sad almost.

“I'm sorry sweetheart but your dad is dead. Your mom is in critical condition. I'm sorry sweetie.” My heart broke. I walked to her and hugged her just crying. I just wanted to be held. She lifted me up and hugged me. She carried me to one of the cars and sat inside out of the cold.

Kyles pov

I walked outside noticing Cara more calm, I walked over to her “You alright little sis?”I asked I was worried about her. She looks at me then smiles

”Yeah I'm better big brother thanks” she said walking up to me giving me a hug,I hugged her back.

“No, Puck get off me” Natasha said I let go of Cara, growled and ran into the house. Puck was on my girl kissing her neck. I roared threw him out the window jumped out after him,

I roared again as my fangs came out and my eyes glowed red. Pucks fangs came out and his eyes went blue. I went for a jab punch combo he blocked and kicked my gut. I roared even louder and lunged at him he wasn't able to stop the attack this time as he went flying back. Kill him he needs to die he hurt our mate my wolf said to me.

“Ky calm down” Blaze and Cara yelled the whole pack including my baby was outside watching.

“No you don't know what he did” I said as I growled. Puck fully shifted and lunged at me ‘Baby look out” Natasha said just as I threw him I fully shifted.

Natasha pov

I watched as my boyfriend screamed and heard all his bones break and shifted once he shifted he looked at me whimpered he was handsome black fur with red eyes he was pretty big. Ky looked at Puck and growled, Puck growled back and lunged at him Ky sunk his teeth in Puck’s neck and pins him.