Chapter 6 Caras memories

(Cara pov)

So we were finally sparing. I got to work with Blaze to figure out and finalize some combos. In which I was currently the dummy of sorts. She was quicker than before I'll giver her that.

“No no no. You want to throw the punch first and then get her into a compromising situation. Okay?” Ky said showing what he meant.

“Got it Ky.” Blaze responded. She started again throwing two jabs then coming in with a hook. I was off balance so she swept my feet out from underneath me. She came up on top and shifted her face and brought her teeth close to my throat. Once she shifted back she placed a small kiss where my mark was.

“Ok my turn.” I said with a devilish grin. We both stood up and got ready. I went for the kick first. While she was distracted I threw a jab towards her face. Then I kneed her in the stomach having her double over. I used that to get her on her back and did the exact same thing she did. My face shifted and I went for her throat. Her eyes momentarily changed blue.

“Getting better but still things to work on. Both of you.” Frost stated. I just rolled my eyes shifting back.

“Cara go take the team and check the area. Just standard stuff you know.” Ky said. I nodded.

“Guys lets go!” I shouted to get their attention. Bryan, Scott, Puck and Quinn came over.

“What's going on?  A hunt?” Bryan asked. I nodded and shifted heading to the forest. They followed.

Back home Ky pov

“Blaze come here for a sec.” I asked

“What's up ky?” she questioned. She seemed nervous almost panicky.

“I just saw some of what you were trying to do. Would you like some help?” I asked. She nodded. Something seemed off. “You okay?” I asked.

“Well it's like I can feel how Cara feels. Something is bothering her. I just can't place it.” I nodded.

“It's alright you'll just have to get used to it. It won't take long though.” I said reassuringly. I started to show her some of the moves she was trying.

“Okay so it's like this then?” she asked. I nodded as she tried to get the one I showed her. All of a sudden there was a growl and Bryan was seen flying through the air.

“What the?” as Blaze was shifting she ran to Cara who was a wolf. Blaze was trying to help and control the situation the best she could.

“Ky she can't shift back.” I heard Blaze say desperate to get Cara back to calm down. Ah hell.