Chapter 3: Drake the Demons Past

(Frosts pov)

It was late at “night”... for me anyways, when I woke up screaming with tears running down my face… I opened my eyes and saw my room was torn to shreds. For anyone besides myself this probably wouldn’t be normal, especially because I literally mean torn to shreds with the dresser in small pieces and the mirror in a million smithereens. I had another nightmare about my past and the recent death of my Fiance Bianca.

Past Days

The dream started off like every other… I was in the dark cave that I was born in, my mother was weakened from giving birth and even though I was only a baby I had to fight off the many demons coming to rape her and seduce her. Being the direct son of Lucifer and Lilith meant I was still stronger than any demon even as a baby… I could see the black blood spurting on the walls as I slice through that last demon with my claws sending it spiraling back to hell.

For the first thousand years my life wasn’t bad, I had thought that fighting was really fun and I was always looking for a challenge but not one came my way until the day I pissed off my father… It was an average day of fighting since everyone is always looking to prove themselves by beating me. (the only supernatural that was worth my time was my brother, but he was killed by his pack because he was a tyrant) Then all of a sudden came this massive demon four times my size so I thought it would be fun to challenge him to a duel to the death which he eagerly accepted since he was just brought back to life. Little did I know that this was my fathers other son, his favourite one, like how was I supposed to know he had another son… Anyways I kicked his ass as I knew I would sending him straight back to hell and that was when I heard my fathers voice for only the second time in my whole life. He rose from the ground and was ready to kill me for ruining his plans and for killing his first born. My father assumed he could easily squash me like a bug, but boy was he shocked when I was suddenly behind him with my hands on his neck and pulling upwards to tear his head off… Well that’s what the bastard gets for throwing fireballs at my face.. Sure it didn’t kill me but it still hurts!! Anyways I ripped his head off and stuck it on a stake and that’s how I got my name Drake the Demon…

Those memories flash through my head making it spin. Those were the days before I met her The love of my life Bianca St. Onge. She was the most beautiful girl you could ever imagine with blue eyes blonde hair and the cutest laugh I ever heard. I had never laughed until that point in my life. But for her I gave up my old life just to be with her forever or so I thought..

One night she had asked me to come over to meet her family, the meal was vegetarian and I hate vegetarian meals, luckily I keep a chilled vial of blood in my jacket pocket at all times. Bianca was so happy that I finally got to meet her family, but her family were hunters of vampires and could smell the blood I had drank when I excused myself to go to the bathroom. The mom and dad had never told their daughter they were hunters but Bianca knew what I was, for on the day I met her I was on the brink of starvation and I asked her for a drink, but she was clueless of what I meant but when I told her what I was she immediately offered up her neck for a drink. The neck is the most intimate spot for a vampire to drink from and she probably knew that too.

When I left the house Bianca’s parents told her that she was to never see me again, I heard those words so I stayed near the house till the time they all went to bed… I listened close and heard enough info from the parents room to gather that they were hunters, and that my dear sweet Bianca was crying in her room.