Chapter 34

PoV: Sonic

"Let go!" I tried to free my hand from the woman holding me, "Leave us alone!"

"Relax," a gun was pressed to my forehead, "We don't need you, just your children. I have no problem pulling the trigger."

"Ah!" I felt the jab the needle into my arm.

"Get his heart rate moving. We need this in his blood as soon as possible," they lifted my gown, "Do not do anymore than you were told."

Light Lemons

"Aah!" I felt something inside of me, "D-don't! You're gonna hurt them!"

"We wouldn't risk hurting them since their so valuable."

"AAAHAA~♡!" I felt ashamed, he was violating me with his hand and I moaned.

"Just a bit longer. The minute he's arrosed enough, his water will break."

"N-no! This isn't natural! Leave my children- a-aah♡!" He kept pushing against my prostate.

Light Lemons End

"Alright, the medicine is in," they stopped and let me go.

  They moved me to another room. A labor room... No... I don't want to give birth here...

"Aaha...." My stomach hurt like hell. The triplets kicked me.

"Hey, hurt it up! His contractions are starting!"

"Come one guys, stay in a little longer-" another contraction cut me off.

  My water broke, this was it. My life would end... and these evil men would take my children away from me.

"Get everything ready! We need a c-section set up in case this goes wrong!"

"Right away."

Shadow... I'm Sorry...

PoV: Shadow

"Hurry up!" I shouted at Eclipse.

  Infinite had led us all to another building. The chaos happening before calmed down, the fact that the Comander was here ment something was happening.

"AAAHHH!" That scream, I knew the voice and I hated that scream of pain.

"Infinite!" I yelled at him, "That's Sonic! What's happening?!"

"He's in labor... they forced him into labor," Infinite punched the vent.

"They're going to kill him..." I wanted to kill everyone here, "Infinite, where's the commander?"

"Watching Sonic," he answered.

"I'll have to kill everyone else first then," I readied a chaos spear.

"Shadow, don't. None of us know how to safely deliver a child, non the less three. We have to wait until they're safely born. Don't let the doctors infect them with anything. Once they're all born, we kill everyone," Infinite instructed.

"What do we do until then?" Eclipse asked.

"I've created a fake doctor to carry the children. They will prevent any needles from breaking their skin," Infinite answered.

"I can't stand this, I need to be at his side," I hated just watching Sonic scream.

  His cried of pain from the labor were torture. I had promised to protect him, but I put him through this just because I wanted him to carry my child. I did this to him... if he dies it's my fault for getting him pregnant...

"We have our first! A boy!" A doctor announce.

"Of we get a girl we can kill Sonic the second she gets her period, she'll be ready to mate with the others by then," the commander announced.

"Don't touch my kids!" I jumped out of the vent and used the spear to stab him directly through the heart.

"Get that animal out of here!"

"Commander Tower!"

"Kill him!"

"Not so fast," Infinite protected me as I ran to my first born child, "If any of you want to live, you will finish delivering the other two children and take us to the nearest hospital."

"You're one to make threats you test subject."

  Infinite had him killed, by choking him. We could risk any blood getting onto the children, or the tools they were using on Sonic.

"...shadow..." Sonic, his voice was so weak, this was torture to him, "... you came..."

"I'm sorry it took so long," I walked to his side, holding our son in my arms, "Look, it's our baby boy."

"Sonic," the doctor between his legs looked at me in fear, "You need to keep pushing. The other two will suffocate."

  The screaming was continuing. Our daughter was born and Sonic nearly blacked out. It was the last push for our final child. The blood that was dripping out of him from each child was awful. Our second son screamed for the first time, crying as the other three were.

"Shadow, I called an ambulance," Infinite said, "The rest of the guards, Eclipse killed most of them."

"...shadow... I can't..." Sonic reached for my hand.

"He's weak from an induced labor," the only living doctor said, "He needs a blood transfusion, or he will die."

"Shadow, let's get him outside, the ambulance will be there soon," Infinite have a few if his creations lift the bed Sonic was one after the doctor applied stitches.

  We got everyone outside. I left the triplets with Sonic, just holding them seemed to keep him awake. Infinite called it mother's instinct. The ambulance arrived, the triplets were taken card of and Sonic fell asleep after they nursed. His body was exhausted, and the triplets were demanding milk from him every hour.

"I'm never going to put you though that again."

  I held Sonic's hand as he slept. I never wanted to hear him scream like that again. I never wanted to get him pregnant again, not of it cause him so much pain.

  I'll protect all three of you. I promise.

~~~