Chapter 13

Violent chapter warning. Slight gore.

PoV: Shadow

"Where do you think you're going?" The captain asked, "We aren't done here."

"I completed the Commander's request, yours is irrelevant. I'm returning, and you will return Sonic to me," I began walking away.

"I don't think so," he held up a recorder and played it.

"Shadow... Shadow teleport to me. Please. Shadow. Shadow. Shadow!" It was Sonic's voice. I reached for it and he pulled it away from me.

"You want your little sex toy? Huh. Well if you want him you've got to listen to me as much as the commander," I hated his grin.

"Bastard," I snarled, "Don't insult him like that."

"Why not, we've gotten word from the lab. The had to. Check. His. Pros-tate. Said he was the tightest thing you could ever fuck. I'm human and straight, but if he's that good I'd hit that-" I punched him hard enough to shatter his jaw.

I felt his bone shatter against impact.

"He's gone rogue, arm your weapons!"

"If any of you lay a finger on Sonic, I'll do the same to you," I growled, "Chaos Control."

  I appeared outside of my cell. I took hold on one lab coat and killed the others.

"Please..." he cried, "D-don't kill me. I have a girlfriend back home. I plan to propose."

"If you want your life, take me to Sonic," I tossed him to the ground.

"R-right away," he took a card from a corpse and led the way.

  I kill anyone who stood in our way. He opened Infinite's cell. An illusion of him and Sonic, he had gotten Sonic's curves wrong. He wasn't so flat.

"Infinite," I called.

"They've been having me practice illusions. Sonic's not here," he stood, "Whose that?"

"A man I will now kill for taking me to the wrong location," i aimed my spear.

"Wait wait wait! He's in his cell," the man cowered, "I'll take you there."

"This is your last chance," I walked past him a killed a guard who came towards us.

"This way," he ran ahead and took us to a white door. He entered five codes and scanned two different cards. The door opened to an empty room, "The must have moved him. I'm sorry, I don't know where they are anymore."

"Humans are useless as always," Infinite stated as I picked up a G.U.N from an agent's corpse.

"Indeed," I shot the man and continued walking.

"Did you have any intent to free me?" He asked.

"None. Just don't touch my Sonic and we'll have no problems. Understood?"

"Perfectly. Cut this shackle off me would you."

I shot off the shackle and Infinite cracked his knuckles.

"Sending out your armada?" I asked.

"Only scouts. We'll wait here until I hear Sonic's location."

  Only a few seconds passed and a scout returned.

"He's on the top floor, last room to the left."

"Let's go," I took Infinite's hand "Chaos Control."

--- Earlier ---

Light Lemons

PoV: Sonic

"No, stop!" I cried as I was pinned down again.

"We have one last experiment he can breed with. Send him to it in the northern lab. His bleeding should stop by then. He'll be able to breed immediately."

"No!" I shouted, "Dont send me away! I'll... I'll... I'll obey. I'll do anything you want, just please... don't keep me away from Shadow."

"Then stay quiet," I nodded.

"What are you planning?" I heard Rouge ask.

"Testing his loyalty. Spread your legs Sonic."

  I followed his order, even if my legs were shaking.

"Don't make a sound."

"You're disgusting. He's menstruating," I heard Rouge again.

"That's no problem to me."

  I wanted to whimper, cry out as something hard entered me. I didn't make a sound. Not even a wince, I kept quiet. All, just for the hope to see Shadow again.

"Get the FUCK away from him NOW!" I wanted to cry out of joy. Hearing Shadow's voice.

"I'm afraid you'll all die now," I heard Infinite too.

  I heard grunts and screaming, cursing and thuds. I saw blood pool on the ground and slatter onto the walls. It was murder. I felt relief as the hard thing inside me was pulled out. My eyes were covered, I couldn't see anything around me.

"Shadow," I held his hand, "Is it really you?"

"I can't let you see right now, but yes. Its me," his voice was soothing to me.

"Let's go. More guards are on their way," I heard Infinite say.

"Chaos Control," I felt strange for a moment. Like I was floating, "Sonic," my eyes were uncovered. I hugged Shadow the second I saw him.

"Shadow!" I cried, "I missed you so much. Don't ever leave. Me again okay. Don't leave me anymore."

"I won't. I promise," he kissed my cheek. I kissed him, right on the lips. He pulled me in and I felt his tongue in my mouth, "I'll keep you safe."

~~~