Chapter 10

PoV: Shadow

--- Flash Back ---

"Hey Shadow!" I turned around to see that bitch Rouge, now I knew I hated her. She had Sonic in her arms, unconscious.

"Put him down."

"Stop killing our men," she didn't lower herself to the ground, "You can either surrender yourself, or I take him."

  I couldn't attack without hurting Sonic, I was stuck making the choice I didn't want to make. I stood down, and my hands were restrained. Rouge came down closer. All I wanted to do was take him back into my arms. Instead Rouge kept him, on her lap. The only thing I was allowed to do was hold his hand.

--- Present Day ---

  Sonic was gone, if I attacked they threatened to kill him. I was force to wait to see him again. I fought the way they ordered me to, I had to follow every word. I hated it.

PoV: Sonic

  I woke up in the bright room again. I never even remembered falling asleep. I was alone this time. I waited until my eyes adjusted to the brightness before getting up. I was in a bed, there were things in the room. Toys and a dresser. I took a look in the dresser, the same white gown the kept  putting me in was the only thing in there. Lots of them, how long am I going to be forced to stay here?

  I heard the door and a woman came in. Rouge followed her with a few others. The woman came near me and I backed away.

"Hey-" she grabbed me and someone else sprayed me with something, making me cough.

"Rouge," the woman said.

"Yeah it works. You people need patients, don't forget Infinite creates illusions. How long it will actually take for them to breed might be longer than you think," Rouge lifted the dress.

"Hey! You can't-" my mouth was covered.

  She looked at the marks on my shoulders, and I felt hands on my body.

"Shadow's claimed him twice. It's the same mark, and it's perfectly symmetrical. I've never seen that before," they said.

"Send him back to Infinite. Make sure the scent of pheromones we sprayed him with doesn't fade by then."

"What's the point, his scent already resembled a females when we got him," Rouge said.

"Just follow orders," I was released and they left. I ran to the door and it was slammed in my face.

"Rude," I kicked the door and sat on the bed.

  I was bored out if my mind. I didn't know how long I was there for. I tapped on the wall, hoping to get a reasponce. I heard the door again, but this one was on the other side, and smaller. I took a look inside, nothing was there. I looked behind me, is someone freeing me?

  I walked down the hall for a while. I heard another door, I was in darkness now. I couldn't see, i used the wall to guied me. When I head a door for the third time I was suddenly grabbed and pulled down.

"Ahh! Let me go!" I shouted and freed one hand to fight back.

"Sonic," a tight squeeze and familiar voice cued me in.

"Shadow..." I felt calmer, I was somewhere safe now, "Shadow..." I held him tight, why it felt so right to be back with... I couldn't tell why.

~~~