Chapter 35

PoV: Shadow

  Sonic was taken to the hospital along side our children. He was given a blood transfusion when we arrived. The doctors asked him about the children and they were given shots. I only approved because Sonic did.

"I contacted Tails," Infinite stated, "He'll arrive shortly."

"We leave when they get here," I ordered.

"Shadow?" Eclipse grabbed he arm, "You're suppose to protect your children."

"And I will. As soon as his friends arrive, we leave to destroy every G.U.N base, and kill every G.U.N worker in existence. It is the only way I can protect my children," I stated.

"Are you going to tell Sonic?" Infinite asked.

"No, he doesn't need to know," I watched Sonic's friends walk into the room.

"Are you sure this is what you want? You may not see Sonic for years," Infinite was trying to make me stay.

"To protect him, I have to do it," I walked in and kissed Sonic's sleeping for head.

"Shadow? Morning..." he woke.

"Morning my love. Enjoy your time with your friends," I left, I walked out of his room and I already missed him.

"There's a G.U.N base up north," Infinite stated, "It's the closest to us."

"Then let's go."

PoV: Sonic

"Yeah, I feel a lot better now," I answered the nurse.

"You and your children will be able to go home in two days," she said.

"That's  wonderful news. Shadow, we can go home soon- Shadow? Where'd he go?" Infinite, Eclipse, Shadow, they were all gone.

"The probrably went to go get some lunch," Tails suggested, "You know them, they just do what they want."

"Yeah, probrably," one of our children began crying, "Pass them to me."

"That's right you cannot leave the hospital until you chose names for you children," she explained, "I'll go get the birth certificates now."

"No, no. I need to do that with their father here, could we wait until then?" I asked.

"Of course," she unbuttoned the flap of my gown so the crying baby could nurse.

"Tsk... Is it supposed to hurt?" It felt like it was stinging.

"Yeah, that's perfectly natural. Over time your nipple will develops a calais and you'll no longer feel the pain of nursing," she explained, butting the second child in my other arm to nurse besides her brother. My two boys and one girl, G.U.N would be abusing them of Shadow hadn't saved us.

"Julia," I wishpered.

"Julia?" The nurse wrote it down, "A lovely name."

"You think so?" I looked at my boys, they were big eaters for sure, "Julia, Jacson, and Jacob. My three little trouble makers."

"They're beautiful," she smiled, "Which boy is Jacson?"

"This one," I looked to the one with a number 1 write on his hat.

"I'll go get the names down for you," She left me with my children.

"Sonic, I thought you wanted to wait for Shadow?" Tails asked.

"I did, but those names just came to me. I didn't want to forget my own children's names."

"Julia wants some food," Tails helped me put the sleeping boys down in their baskets.

"I know baby, come here," I let her nurse for a while on both sides since her brothers nearly sucked me dry.

--- Two Days Later ---

  Shadow never came back. I waited for him, but he didn't return. I walked myself home, the guards still in place, but no one was home.

"Shadow, where the hell are you?" I slammed a box down as I cleaned.

  I cleaned the entire house as the babies slept, and ordered the baby proof materials to install them tomorrow. I feed them again when the woke and fell asleep besides them in bed. Shadow never came back, I was raising the triplets on my own.

--- Few months Later ---

"You used to be so great Shadow, you said you wanted these kids. You lied you me," I took down  the pictures of me and him. I locked them away in the closest.

  I had been raising our children fine, and I would keep doing so. They were my babies, and I loved them more than anything in the world.

~~~

This book is now nearing it's end. I had so much fun, and I hope you guys did too. I will see you for the finally. I love you all.

Bye bye 😙