Chapter 9

.
                                                                       .
PoV: Sonic

I woke up in a cold room. The bright, white walls and florescent light hurt my eyes.

"Well look who's up. Good morning cutie," I heard a female's voice.

"H-Hello?" I tried looking around to see who was around, "who's there?"

"The name's Rouge. And you cutie, are Sonic the Hedgehog," a bat sat down in front of me, "Open wide."

I backed away, something didn't feel right here.

"Wher-" she stuck a thermometer in my mouth.

"Hold still," she just kept shooting orders at me. She pulled it out if my mouth, "damn it. Cracked screen. Alright, someone else do the other way I'm not doing that."

I quickly stood my guard, there were only two ways to tell a mobian's temperature.

"Hold him down," some men came in.

My arms were pinned down. And my chest was pushed to the table. Someone held my legs up. I used my tail to cover myself, but they just pulled it up. I heard myself wince as the other themometor was used.

Beepbeepbeep! I collapsed when they left me go.

"Temperature is normal," even I knew that!

"Check his prostate while your at it."

"No, nonono. Get away from me!"
                                                                       .
                                                                       .
---

Torture, that was torture.

"Blood pressure is normal for a freaked out hedgehog," Rouge stated, "Will you relax."

"No, I can't relax!" I snapped.

"Keep yelling and I'll put the themometor back into you," I backed down, "Good boy. Alright, everything is in order. You can begin the experiment."

"What?! Hey!" I was picked up and placed into a dark room, "let me go!" I shouted.

I was sprayed with something, I didn't know what. It made me cough, as I tried to get the smell off of me.

"Female?" I heard a voice.

"What?! No, I'm a guy. Huh?" I couldn't see where the voice was coming from, "Where are you?"

"Near the wall," they said.

I walked to the dark shape I saw.

"A-" I was grabbed, my mouth covered. I couldn't move they no red me with something.

"You smell like one. You're dressed in a white gown," I felt nails run down my back, "You should have taken my job offer Sonic. Now you're a slave to them."

"Mmph! Mm!" I struggled to get lose. It was the shadow from before.

"Shshsh, don't move. Their watching us," he whispered, "your scent has changed. Are you pregnant?"

"What?! No! I can't get pr-" he covered my mouth again.

"They want us to mate. You can carry no children, so why wo-" he stopped talking to growl.

I fact he was snarling. I looked to see a square of pitch black. A red glow disrupted it.

"Get, away from him. Now," Shadow...

"You know this wasn't my choice," they put him in here with me. If you want him take him.

I was pushed into Shadow's arms. It felt safe for the second before I was pulled away and trapped in some glass box.

"Shadow!" I banged to break the glass with no luck.

Shadow's lips were moving, but I heard no voice. The box started moving down.

"Experiment failure," was all I heard.

The only thing that kept me company in the dark of a blinking red light, all it did was remind me of Shadow's eyes.
                                                                       .
                                                                       .
~~~

  I just realized I haven't revealed the voice guy yet. Eh, next chapter. For now, let's just hope Sonic's okay.

See ya soon ~ 😙