My Favorite Red

Nagisa's eye's winded in horror.

Everything is happening too fast.

"K-KARMAAAA !!!"Sugino screamed his lungs out snapping most people out of their trance , they turn to watched the boy hit the hard ground and collapsed right in front of their very eyes.

Karasuma gasp , jump down from the crowd side and sprint towards the unconscious boy with both Asano's followed by frantic E-Class. The others remain stunned in shock.

"Oh my god ! Oh my god ! Karma-kun..." Okuda was sobbing , tears frantically rush down her red puffy eyes and lead to her cheeks as she tried to shook the boy awake. "Please wake up !"

Rio gently pull her out of the away in time to let Karasuma rush to his side as soon as possible and held the boy in his arms , he started checking his pulse.

It was weak.

Someone was already on the phone , calling ambulance. Karasuma quickly lean his ears to Karma's mouth and was greet with shallow breathe then switch to his chest , his eyes widened further and gasp of horror escape his lips.

"What's going on ?! " The Principal demanded and worried rush through his veins as he quickly dash down to the scene too.

Gakushū never seen his father so worried before but he brush it off. He bit his lips. "This is not the time now. "

"He's having some serious condition ! " Karasuma-sensei yelled , horrified. He gently scoop up Karma in a bridal style. "What ever is it , Is no good !"

Soon they heard siren rang into their ears , Karasuma rush towards the sound as fast as it arrival followed by the student and called out help , urgently. They put him on the bed behind the ambulance , the crowd gather around to watched with worried.

A group of paramedics jumping out from the ambulance and barking orders. The students were told to step away from Karma and watched as they put him on a stretcher, carrying him into the back of the bright red vehicle before zooming out of the parking lot within seconds.

"This ambulance can only take two other people who are in charge on him." The driver reprimanded.

Karasuma stepped up. "I'll go with him and Irina." He turned around to the yellow Octopus who dress in disguise. "You go and handle the rest of the class , i'll meet you all there." Irina climb into the the ambulance and the engine started.

Majority of the student nodded and rush outside but E-Class remain hidden behind a wall with Korosensei. The rest of students anxiously praying for Karma to be okay.  Kataoka turned to him and use a signal , the tentacles around the students and zoomed up to the sky in 30March speed.

" Karma- kun... Nagisa looked down at the city form above with yellow tentacles wrap around him , protectively. "....Please..The screen shifted to reveal Okuda and Kayano sobbing. A nervous Korosensei on the road. "......be okay.."

The scene flashed up to a big sign of   "Aiiku"  Hospital. They wait impatiently at the waiting room. Most of the girls were crying and boys looking down at the ground with despair. Korosensei was fidgeting his tentacles around with a poorly disguised. Soon they heard footsteps echoing through the hallway making their head snap towards the sound.

They were greet with a handsome young man with white hair. The left color of his eyes were painted gold while the right one was sky blue. He was wearing a very formal black suit and a gray under-shirt.

"Hello." He nodded politely , Most of the E-Class greeted back with nod and gesture. "I apologize for my rudeness. Let me introduce myself. My name is Soushi Miketsukami and I am Karma's guardian."