Closing First Semester

On the day of the Exams , Nakamura was smiling slightly as she walked down the hall with Nagisa behind her.

"Well Nagisa ?" She said cheerfully. "You ready for this ?"

Nagisa smiled sheepishly. "If what I studied is on there , sure."

Nakamura's gaze sharpened. "Stand up straight and be a man !" She pointed her pencil case at him. "You have a good shot at getting the top score in English !"

"This'll be rich !" Takada yelled.

Nakamura and Nagisa looked up in surprise.

Takada and Tanaka we're leaning against each other in-between the doorway. "So you made a foolish bet with A-Class , eh ?" Tanaka taunted.

"Wonder what they'll make you do ?" Takada sneered.

Nagisa looked a little worried and a cast his gaze to the ground. Nakamura walked coolly past and stuck the sharp age of her compass in Tanaka's nose and then remove them , triggering a massive nosebleed which did three hundred and sixty spin beautifully sprayed in the air.

"AHHHHH !!!" Tanaka cried out and Takada started to panic.

Nakamura hummed pleasantly to herself while Nagisa gasped.

"TANAKA !" Takada cried.

"Well , looks like we're the first ones here," Nakamura said brightly as she slid the door open to the classroom. "Huh ?"

Both Nagisa and she paused when they saw the unfamiliar purple haired girl sitting down. The girl was near the back of the classroom and was very homely looking.

"Who the hell is that ?! "

"Ritsu's proxy." Karasuma grimaced faintly he brushed off his earlier frustration and turned to them. "Ritsu and Karma has a message for you, and so do I." He smiled reassuring. "Good luck."

Nagisa smiled. "Yes , sir !"

The bell sounded for the first exam.

These are exams we each take separately , and yet we still feel like we're entering the same arena as many others : those we fight beside , those we fight against, and the onlookers who cheer and jeer. This is almost like.....we are assassins. 

But right now we're also gladiators. Nagisa narrowed his eyes , with a grand weapon in his hand. Today , the bell signals the start of a battle. 

With all of the knowledge that our teacher and Karma-kun had teaches us.

We were ready to face it all.

The monster roared.

....Let the games begin....

*English*

The question description were glowing on the monster's skin as it growled.

"So this is the last problem ?" Seo said arrogantly as he faced down the question while other students were crushed. "Those scrubs ! I spent a year in Los Angeles when my folks worked there. There's no way any junior high stuff will trip me up now !"

He aimed his hammer and stroked in to the monster stomach.

The monster's stomach glowered and revealed a quote, "If you want to know the truth , I felt like slapping the cook's face a hundred times.- Incorrect."