Inappropriate Behavior

After the next period start , the class kept talking about the new kid. They eyed Karma left and right but the boy seem to be busy working at his own thing. Karasuma was standing at the front of the classroom."Now , allow me to introduce your new English teacher."

A blonde woman was clinging to Korosensei, smiling pleasantly at them all.

Karma looked unimpressed. "Oh....it's her. "

"My name's Irina Jelavić! It's wonderful to meet you all!" She introduced herself.

"What a knock out ! " Maehara whispered excitedly.

Okajima gushed , getting a nosebleed. "What knockers !"

"Wait......why's she all over him?"Nagisa frowned.

Ms.Irina smiled up at Koro-sensei. "Who would have thought you were a teacher here?"

Koro-sensei blushed. "That's a wig."

"Oh, I don't mind!" She was still smiling at him.

His wriggling tentacles were shown. "Your undefined joints." She rested her head on his chest, while class behind her looked shocked. "Why, you're positively captivating."

"How embarrassing!" Koro-sensei chuckled.

The class sweat dropped. "We hate her already...."

Karasuma watched Korosensei from the corner of his eye. "The school intends to give you an authentic experience in foreign languages ," he said. "I trust there are no complaints....About her taking over half your English lesson ?"

"If we must," Korosensei replied without complaint.

*Koro-sensei's weak point #5 : boobs *

Irina-sensei blushed and sighed softly as she stared up at the octopoid. "The more I look at you the more I like what I see." His pin face was shown. "You're beady eyes, like two diarrhea pills."

Nakamura fumed in her head. "Don't fall for it Korosensei ! "

"No woman find those tentacles things attractive !! The girls fumed.

Nagisa frowned. "We're not that dense. "

The showed figure behind study them. "They send her , huh ?  he felt Irina hidden bloodlust. He shook his head and sighed disapproving. " It won't make too much difference ."

The scene shifted to the playing filed where Korosensei was surrounded by all the students.

"Hep pass!"

"Hey kill!"

Out side a foot ball was kicked high in the air.

"Hup pass!"

Fuwa kicked the ball to Korosensei. "Hey kill!"

"Hup pass-!" Korosensei avoided the anti-sensei pellet.

"Korosensei!"

"Hm ?"

The students stopped their track as they look over to see Irina waved as she ran down the step.

From a Korosensei perspective, Irina-sensei was a sparkling beauty. "Could you do me a favor ? I'd love to try some real Vietnamese coffee." He kept ogling her breasts. "Won't you bring me some while I'm teaching English ?"

Korosensei face went pink again. "Why of course. I happen to know a great cafe in Vietnam."He flew off into the air , sparkling a little , leaving a dust cloud in his wake.