5

The end of the month came. Regina has been teaching Emma English in her normal lectures and secretly teaching Spanish after. Today they were in Regina's office.

"Alright Emma you want to show me what you learnt" Regina suggests as she stood up from her desk.

"Sure. Am I just speaking or flirting in Spanish" Emma asked knowing how to approach different people.

"Why not try flirting? You haven't practiced that yet. Approach me as you did the night we met" Regina replied walking towards the blonde.

She stood there and waited for Emma to start. The blonde cleared her throats and got ready. She walked over to Regina who was looking down upset. Emma cupped her chin and gently lifted her face to look at her.

"Hola señorita. Mi nombre es Emma. No quise mirar pero eres tan hermosa" Emma said with a smile at Regina. Hello miss. My name is Emma. I did not want to look but your just so beautiful.

"Gracias" Regina simply said smiling in hope Emma can continue the conversation. Thank you.

"Puedo pedirte tu nombre" Emma said impressing Regina even more. Can I ask for your name?

"Si. Regina" she replied not helping the real smile in her face. Yes. Regina.

"Hermoso nombre" Emma finished as she moved some of Regina's hair behind her ear. Beautiful name.

"Alright your doing good swan" Regina said as she pulled away. She went and sat back down quickly. Emma sat opposite her noticing she was done. "You got everything I taught you so far. No stutter. No pauses. I'm very impressed" Regina says reading of the list she made for Emma.

"So did I win you over" Emma asked smirking across at Regina.

"You did good swan. Well done" Regina says refusing to admit she felt something for Emma for a second.

"Now I got a question for you" Emma said sitting forward getting Regina's attention. The brunette nods gesturing for her to talk. "What was wrong that night? Was it your breakup" she asked curiously and softly.

"How do you know about that" Regina quickly asked as she sat up fast knowing she didn't tell Emma that.

"I heard teachers talking about how your more strict this year because your heart was broken. Is that true" Emma asked softly knowing this may make Regina angry.

"Yeah. It wasn't just a breakup" Regina sighed as she looked down and linked her hands in front of her.

Emma looked down at them and saw the almost faded tan line on Regina's left hand on the finger which should have a wedding ring. Emma instantly knew what happened. She put all the pieces of everything Regina had done together. The angry outburst. The quick reaction of throwing things into her draw. The hidden forms under her paperwork. The reason being called miss shocked her. She knew.

"That night. You got divorced didn't you? That night we met" Emma asked softly as she realised what had happened to her.

"He asked for the divorce Thursday and the papers came through Friday. My husband divorced me and broke my heart" Regina admits for the first time out loud.

She was looking down with tears in her eyes. She'd never told anyone that in person. She didn't think the first person would be Emma.

"Were you in love with him" Emma softly asked as she sat forward and held Regina's hand.

"Actually... no. I loved him very much yes but not that much to break my heart like this. It broke me the reasons he gave" Regina said looking up and taking a deep breath.

"Can I ask what reasons he gave" Emma asked rubbing her thumb against the back of Regina's hand.

The brunette looked at there hands. She thought about it. She then took her hand away and stood up. She sorted her forms while she stood up.

"No you can't. Not yet. I haven't said out loud to someone I'm divorced so I'm not saying anymore" she said walking around her desk. She went to the door and unlocked it. "I'll be back in a second. Wait here and don't touch anything" Regina said before leaving the room.

"Whatever" the blonde sighed rolling her eyes.

Emma waited for the door to close before she stood up. She walked around the desk and opened the brunettes draw. She saw a smashed photo of Regina and josh smiling. Regina was holding her stomach like she was pregnant but no bump. Emma looked curiously at it. She then looked into the draw and saw a ring. The most beautiful wedding ring she'd ever seen.

"What are you doing" Regina snapped furiously as she stood in the doorway.

"This is beautiful. Was he rich" Emma asked looking at it shocked.

"No. I payed for half of it. Well all of it since he never actually payed me back. Why are you in my draw" Regina asked angry as she walked into her office and slammed the door shut.

"Because I wanted to know what else you were hiding" Emma admitted with a sigh and placing the stuff back in the draw.

Regina looked at her angry as she walked around the desk and pushed her draw shut fast. She was stood close to Emma with an angry look on her face. Emma didn't know why but she grabbed Regina's hips and pulled her into a kiss. The brunette placed her left hand on Emma's cheek as she's joined the kiss. Her eyes then doubled in size and she pulled away fast. Slapping Emma in the process.

"What are you doing" Regina snapped looking half angry half aroused.

"I didn't mean to. Im... I'm really sorry" Emma says full of shock as she was walking around Regina's desk.

Before another word was said Emma was out the door. Shocked she did that. Regina sat down and let out a breath she didn't know she had. She had no idea why that just happened or why she liked it. She'd soon find out. It just played in her head that Emma was her student. She couldn't have any connections with her at all. At all!