Welcome To The Chaos... -2

Start from the beginning

"...you can't hide everytime. It would be nice to know who exactly resides in this forest."A distant shout grew closer along sending a wave of anxiety though her.

How odd..? Was he not looking for that flower patch today? Could a human need such curiosity into the unknown most would believe it as the trails of nature. The boy was quite smart one had to applaud his intellect for not falling to tricks any other person would easily fall for.

"Why so curious...will knowing who one is stop your visits."

If that were the case she would not tell him. If not for his visits she would have nothing to do whilst her sibling embarked their training, nor was she interested in learning about the theory of how their species came to be.

He was looking straight at me...!

In the corner of her mind, she remembers that he could not see her, no person could even perceive her existence outside of the wind. It was the risky to communicate with him but it was fun to see more of this human, Highwind forbid that her sister would ever hear of this she would get an earful.

"Are you a vengeful spirit?"To her surprise he could hear her, though his eyes did not focus on her which meant he could not see her physically.

"Something like that..."She did not know was a vengeful spirit was but if she could get an answer from this she could care less what he labeled her as."We aim to know the reason you are wandering in such a dangerous area."

"If you must know...my mother is sick. Everyone says this evening primrose will help her break fever so I wanted to find it

Here goes nothing...!

Legs first the rest of body slipped in went right in without any warning. She braced herself for the bottom lucky for her the bottom was closer than she imagined. Getting up quickly she turned around to help them down.Her eyes met a jade green gem like iris that even in the dark seemed to glow. She was quick to see the light reflect of the long blonde hair.

"Careful..."She encouraged them to go slower than she did taking hold of their waist.

Taking them to the darker corners of the hole, instinctively removing her arms from the sleeves of her jacket. Her arms moving on their own covered the younger one. A shaky hand was held out as teary eyes begged her not to leave.

It was strange she did not know this person but she felt an odd connection to those eyes. Enough to lean down and allow the warmth of their embrace. Sighing, as arms linked behind her back, she couldn't help but smile at this. Placing her hands on theirs patting their back in return.

"...please don't go..."The tone of their voice shook in the midst of trying to stay silent.

Thunder strikes the ground all around them leaving behind a booming sound that shook their spines. Still they held each other like it was the last time they'd see each other.

"...alright..."

          Sitting up in a room that was barely familiar, the owner's room had little lighting and the walls were made up of dark wood. So the only ceiling lamp and the window next to the bed provided any light, the window was closed along with the lamp. She had come to check on the owner of this house wondering how long she would take to wake. The question still remained on her mind.