Welcome To The Chaos... -2

Chapter 2:
Welcome to the chaos...

Loading.

Chapter completed.

Please Enjoy ;P

~ Aurora <3
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where am I?

The deep dark of the trees up high, the loose winds that passed through her. She enjoyed the breeze just as a bird enjoyed the flight through the sky. The rich soil crunching under her heavy footprint as something approaches the area she was in. The distant shout urged her curiosity further than she had hoped.

"Ack!"

A boy had fallen a few feet away, she took a peak at him from behind the tree. He was here again, quite a nuisance he proved to be by coming so often. Havria would have a fit if she heard about this. He did not seem to have hostile intentions in fact he seemed to be preoccupied with the injury on his leg. His blonde hair was the most impressive thing to her, the pale yellow and fluffiness of it reminded her of a dahlia flower. He sat up with a displeased expression, the cerulean blue grew dark with pain and another emotion.

Who is this...?

Lowering herself she hid behind the tree, praying that she could blend into it entirely so that she would not have to encounter him. The boy was quiet until she heard the horrid sound of something tearing, which she shuddered at. Taking another peak she noticed that he was wrapping himself in a part of fabric, from the ripped fabric on his arm she assumed it came from there.

"Just great..."He muttered under his breath but her ears caught onto them without much issue as she was keen to know why would such a young boy come out here.

Havria was known to dislike children so she often sent them away if they wandered too far into the enchanted forest. The elderly woman disliked humans but she could care less about their offspring she was fast to get them off her mind. There was no exception as her sprites made sure to let her know when someone we even remotely close to the entrance.Guess she would have to help out today, she moved her hand in a circular motion. The wind blew around him pushing him up to his feet which noticeably made him confused. She smiled as pressed her hand against the tree she hid behind, pushing her palm against it. The wind blew pushing him back into the direction she was sure he had come from.

"You again? Mage...you will show yourself this time!"He shouts holding his ground the best he could against the wind, which only made her more insistent.

What exactly are these memories from?

Every now and then she would grow bored with watching others, which eventually led to her messing with the kid from time to time. One found it amusing how his cheeks would burn red from anger and she admired his determination even when he was on his knees out of breath, hair beginning to stick to his face. One had to admit all those trails she pit him through had toughened him up a little, the first time they met he was unprepared for any physical activity. That and its was only natural to be unable to withstand the winds and scurry back home empty handed. Usually she would follow him to deter his progress but ultimately let him leave with that pile of flowers he seemed to come here for.