5: Knock Knock

"Wow you are good " You huffed out as you turned around to grab your phone from the side table as Jungkook's eyes followed your movements with a satisfied smile over his face.

"And you were amazing y/n! I haven't been that satisfied in years " he said and encircled his muscly arms around you with his head snuggling more into your shoulder as his grip tightens on you as if trying to lock you in his body.

"You were in hentai how couldn't you be satisfied ? " you joked as it seemed like a lie to you that you would be better at sex than a hentai character.

"Well the way I reached into that hentai I was cursed of never getting a satisfying orgasm and you just broke that league, " He said with his doe eyes meeting yours full with admiration and gratefulness.

"So wait were you a human before? "

"I am still a human it's just 7 years ago I was trapped in this hentai and cursed by this woman I dated long back," he said with his bright happy face turning slowly into grim as he mentioned her.

"Wow! This sounds so freaky " you said to not question him anymore and change his mood.

"Yeah I know but I had to suffer for long it was like I always used to get close to having an orgasm but never did have one and always had to pretend so that people keep watching and someone breaks the curse. "

"Shit that's painful no doubt you would be a horny ass and started eating me out when you saw me "

Jungkook chuckled cutely with his eyes wrinkling and his bunny teeth on display

"Wanna have round 2? " he said with his doe eyes turning lustful and darker as he slowly climbed over your body.

"Wait let me call my boss and tell him I won't make to work today? "

"So we can have all day to fuck? " he said with his mouth working slowly on your neck leaving wet kisses.

"Heck yeah! You are way too good with your dick "

"What about my tongue? " Jungkook asked while licking your collar bone.

"I am kinda forgetting what it felt like? Maybe give me a revision "

"Sure my Queen "

....
....
....

"Yoongi hyung I think our walls will be broken today," the cute little guy sitting on the bed with the biggest earphones in the house said to his boyfriend.

"Jimin I myself am not sure about the walls but my ears need holy water cleanser " Yoongi groaned and grabbed a glass of water while trying to ignore the banging and screaming noises from your house.

"Even we don't make so much noise! Maybe hyung y/n is having a gang bang! " Jimin suggested as usually, it was quite at your place.

"Jimin should we join them? " Yoongi asked jokingly to see his boyfriend's reaction.

But Jimin took it seriously and said,

"Hyung it will be fun if we do like we have never tried gang bang type thing "

"Let's go then," Yoongi said while seeing the mischievous glint in Jimin's eyes.

Also, they both were planning to have a good time with you anyways this might seem like a good opportunity.

Both grinning went out of their room and knocked on your door pretty loud so that you come and open it.

You opened the door wearing a robe and disheveled hair nest on your head and sulked at your friends.

"You know this is a really bad timing "

But Jimin grinned and said with the cutest pout, "We wanna join your gang bang too "

Scrunching your nose you replied
"But I am not doing that stuff "

"Then why are you screaming so much! We are having such a hard time like the literally hard cause of you " Yoongi said with dominance coating his deep bassed voice.

Waiting for you Jungkook was getting impatient and so he came at the doorstep

"What's a wrong babe? "

"Jungkook they wanna join us, is it ok? " you asked Jungkook with begging eyes.

Like who wouldn't like to fuck Yoonmin.

"The more the merrier "

😬😬😬

Yoonmin kook X reader time 🥰

And thank you for 1k on this book 😁😁

See you soon!

Snow