Prologue

"Be careful of what you fap for "

Well hello there ! Thank you for dropping by ! 

So you are here to read this book - Jeon Jungkook Fanfic 

Well let me first warn you this book IS HIGHLY MATURE !!!

So if you are not comfortable say 

"God i love you and i was about to sin but this author unnie saved me ! Make her life easier "

This way i get blessings and you are saved from thee smuts :)

Cause if you enter in this book the below gif projects the amount of holy water you will need 

or

The amount of cum you produce

BASICALLY ITS R.I.P PANTIES :)

And even Poor Kookie tired of eating it look his lips are so red and tired :(

 So byee have good day !!!!

Now all of you sinners welcome to the Sin Club ! LOL I would have made a special ID for y'all but guess what you all have Platinum membership like me !

Now i know y'all like smut and all but do remember that i am human too so please remove the hate like you remove panties after smuts. Constructive criticism is always accepted it.

Also there are multiple partner themes so if y'all find that nasty and call the character "hoe" or any names ,it wont be tolerated . I had already stopped writing a book cause the hate on it didnt stop , so please if you are not comfortable please leave .

Thank you that was all i wanted to say ! 

Hope you all  like the book and before i start the journey why not reveal your most kinkiest bedroom fantasy here , I might make it come true ;) 

If you need inspiration to write your fantasy here you go ((sweaty kook is a boon))

See you soon ((should i name y'all something :P))

Snow