but, each time, we find each other,

The sound of the radio spills over from the kitchen as Jimin hums along, watering his plants. Ever since he's gotten his own house -- which was a dream of his since he was little, he's made a big garden in the back, loving everything about flowers.

Moving from his patch of roses to a patch of sunflowers and slowly over to his magnolias, he's having the time of his life -- mind free from work (as a maths teacher) and all the stress. Just looking at these flowers calm Jimin down, watering them makes him feel in heaven.

But, as he's mindfully watering the plants, a sudden voice interrupts his happy thoughts, "Hey! Watch where you're watering!"

Jimin is sure there's no one else that lives in the same house as him, so was it a neighbour?

"Over here!" the voice calls and Jimin is dumbfounded. There is a tiny little humanlike figure on the magnolias, looking pouty and all wet, hair bright blue with a flower crown, his whole clothes having a flower pattern. "I got earth water on me..." he says, sighing, leaning back on the anthers of the magnolia, looking up at the sky.

"Is that a fairy?" Jimin murmurs to himself, but the guy hears it, sitting upright again, a bright smile on his face as he nods.

"That's right! I'm a flower fairy! You have very beautiful flowers," The guy says, and suddenly Jimin already loves this little guy, smiling right back.

"Thank you so much!" Then, he notices the wet clothes, feeling worried. "Do you want to get dried?"

Within the next few minutes, the two are inside, in Jimin's bathroom, blow-drying the little fairy -- on low speed as they have a very enjoyable conversation about flowers.

"Yes, I love ambrosia! Those are all over near my gate," the fairy says, enjoying the warm air of the blow-dryer as he also enjoys the conversation.

"That's awesome! I've been meaning to grow some in my garden," Jimin says, finally stopping the blow-dryer. "I think you're done."

Flying around in front of Jimin, the fairy nods. "Yeah. Thank you!" His smile is bright and warm. Then, his face turns panicked, looking at his watch, "But, I think I have to go! See you some other day, flower prince~"

There's a slight blush that appears on Jimin's cheeks as the fairy waves goodbye with those words, slipping out and down the window.

And, it's only after a few minutes, Jimin realizes that he forgot to ask for the pretty fairy's name.

The sound of typing on a laptop is the only man-made sound in the middle of Jimin's garden -- filled with butterflies, bees, and dragonflies — and now, a fairy.

He is just admiring the flowers again, happy to be in a place where they're taken care of well and not sold either.

Jimin, just editing his next YouTube video — it's his day off from his day job — lets out a sigh, a small pout of concentration on his lips. As he's got one earphone in and the other ear empty, he actually hears a low hum nearby.

That can't be the neighbour, right?

Looking around for a few seconds, his eyes land on a small figure, fluttering in front of his lilacs. A small smile forms on Jimin's lips as he takes his earphones off, leaning back in his chair and looking towards the fairy.

"Hello!" Taehyung looks at Jimin, noticing him right away, radiating happiness. "How've you been?"

"I've been well. How about you?" Jimin asks, forgetting about his editing to talk to the fairy.

The fairy flies over next to Jimin, rest on the big petals of a tulip. His lips pout, "It was alright, it's quite boring in FairyLand." Then his eyes go to the computer, curiously asking, "What're you doing?"