then my only wish would have been to not have yours fated with mine.

Jimin shuts the door behind him, stepping into a small height of snow, the sound resounding soflty. He looks around, letting out a breath, the warmth of it leaving a puff of white – soon fading.

There's white still falling, raising the level of snow once again. But, Jimin doesn't mind. He quite likes the pretty white blanket he sees in his town. He had moved into the town around two years ago, not familiar with constant cold, but now he's used to it, comfortable in it, wearing his soft and warm earmuffs and big fluffy jacket.

After making sure he's properly locked his door, he finally starts his path to where he plans to go. Maybe I should get him some cake, today?

With the decision in mind, Jimin makes his way towards the bakery of the town. Despite the cold weather, the town is still alive, people moving out and about, happily conversing with their neighbours as they worked their jobs.

Smiling to himself, Jimin steps into the bakery, greeting the owner. "Hello, ahjumma, how're you doing today?"

"If it isn't Jimin-ah! What would you like today, sweetheart?" The middle-aged woman behind the counter asks, pleased at Jimin's appearance at her shop.

Sighing as he steps inside, Jimin relishes the warm that hugs him, stepping closer to the window shelf, looking through it, wondering what he would like.

"Hm, what about the strawberry shortcake?" He says, smiling brightly up at the woman.

"Okay~ Anything else?"

"And, a brownie too, please," Jimin adds hurriedly, wanting a bite of that delicious brownie, his favourite.

"Of course, sweetie, let me pack it up for you?"

He nods. "Yes."

As she gets out a paper box, the woman shakes her head in disappointment. "You never stay, Jimin-ah. Always taking my goods somewhere else to eat in your usual morning travels. "

With a small laugh, Jimin nods once again, promising, "Next time, I'll eat here, ahjumma, I promise."

"Good, you better. Here you go, sweetheart, that would be twenty-thousand won."

"Aish, ahjumma, stop dropping your prices for me, you'll go bankrupt," Jimin tsks playfully, pulling out money that's ten thousand more than what the woman said.

She sighs, "But, you help us all so much, I only want to give you a treat. You're the best doctor that's come around in this town, it's a miracle and angel like you stayed."

"I find happiness in seeing you all get better, no need to treat me, just stay healthy, that's enough for me," Jimin says sincerely. It's the reason he became a doctor in the first place, wanting to see the ill get better, seeing them turn from lifeless to bright and lively. That itself is a gift to him.

The woman lets out a smile, eyes shining. "Enjoy the goods, darling. Please be careful in the outskirts, don't travel too far."

"Okay, ahjumma. See you," he says grabbing the bag with the cake and brownie, heading back out into the cold, pretty crystals of snow hitting his cheeks, melting on the spot.

He knows where he wants to go. Back when it had been a year of living in the town, Jimin had decided to look around, in areas that weren't habited, just outside of the town area, to research, perhaps find plants that might help make treatment for some. And, by the next month, he'd come across a small house just on the outskirts, just barely inside the borders of the town, but far away from the other residents, hidden away on a hill. He'd only noticed it during spring, due to the smoke that lined the sky – which was odd, why would someone light a fireplace in the spring?