x {2}

ages

ashton: 5

luke: 3

{ fetus larry}

louis: 7

harry: 5

louis and harry tell ashton he needs a boyfriend

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲

Ashton hopped off the bus and ran to his mother.

"Mummy mummy guess what!" Ashton cried.

"What?" Anne Marie asked.

"I have a boyfriend!" Ashton smiled.

Anne smiled at her son, knowing he doesn't understand what he's saying.

"And who is he?" She asked.

"Luke!" He said brightly.

"And how do you know that Luke is your boyfriend?"

"Well Harry and Louis said that boyfriends hold hands and love each other and share toys and that's what me and Lukey do!"

She chuckled at her excited son, "Well that's lovely."

"Can Luke come over?" Ashton asked as they walked to their house.

"Sure he can." Anne Marie said, pulling out her phone and dialing Liz.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼

{ just a small fyi, even though they are young i'm still gunna write in modern time so i might use things that they didn't have when they were little (example Frozen) but just go with it lol }

Ashton waited in his room, watching Frozen. He sang along to the snowman song, looking out the window to see if he saw Ms. Liz's car. He frowned everytime it wasn't there.

He got up from his bed and walked over to his closet. He looked through his toys, trying to pick out the perfect one to share with Luke.

"Ashy?"

Ashton walked out of his closet and ran up to Luke, giving him a hug.

"Lukey guess what!" Ashton said.

"What?" Luke asked.

"You're my boyfriend!" He smiled.

Luke clapped his hands together in excitement. The little boy didn't know what that meant but Ashton was excited about it so we was as well.

"Hold my hand." Ashton said, reaching his hand out.

Luke took his hand and Ashton led them into the hallway then into the livingroom.

"See mummy!" Ashton said to his mother who was sitting on the couch with Liz.

Anne Marie chuckled and Liz smiled at the boys with a confused expression.

"Ashton thinks he and Luke are boyfriends." Anne whispered to Liz.

Liz nodded and smiled at the boys. She knew they didn't understand what it actually meant. And if they were to be boyfriends in the future, she wouldn't mind.

The boys skipped off, hand in hand back to Ashton's room.

"You want this?" Ashton asked Luke, handing him a stuffed panda.

Luke nodded and took the toy, hugging it tightly.

"Boyfriends also share toys." Ashton told the younger boy.

"What else?" Luke asked.

"Boyfriends also love each other!" Ashton smiled, "Do you love me?"

Luke nodded frantically, "I love you this much!" He little blonde boy said, reaching his arms out.

"I love you this much." Ashton said doing the same thing.

"I like boyfriend" Luke giggled.

Ashton smiled because he liked having a boyfriend too.