x

ages

ashton: 10

luke: 8

harry: 10

louis: 12

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲

Ashton sat at the cafeteria table, his chin resting in his palm while listening to Niall talk about who knows what.

His eyes flicked over to the table in front of him where Louis and Harry sat alone.

He frowned at the boys who were happily sharing their lunches with each other.

Louis kissed Harry's cheek and brushed some hair out of the younger boys face.

Ashton sighed and looked back down to his food. Harry and Louis haven't spoken to him in a week.

Ashton felt like he just lost his two best friends.

Of course he still had Niall, but he's more like a pet than a friend anyway.

-

Ashton sat by the oak tree at recess. Niall was playing red rover with the girls and that wasn't anything Ashton wanted to be apart of.

He drew swirls in the dirt to kill his boredom and prayed that recess would be over soon.

Just then he saw a pair of vans and converse walk past him. He looked up at couple holding hands and smiled.

"Hey guys."

The two looked down at him and while Harry smiled weakly Louis just glared at him.

"What's up...?" Ashton asked awkwardly.

"Are you going to apologize?" Louis asked.

Ashton suddenly get angry, asking, "What for?"

"You know exactly what for."

"Actually no. I have nothing to apologize for." He crossed his arms.

"How about saying sorry for what you said the other week." Harry said in a small voice.

"Why should I? It was only the truth."

Harry whimpered a little while Louis gave him a sad look before giving Ashton a glare

"Shut up, Ashton." Louis snapped.

"No."

Louis eyes turned dark with anger then within a second softened in sadness.

"Why are you so mean all of a sudden?" He asked.

Ashton suddenly felt guilty. He just shrugged and looked down.

"Does us being gay really affect you that much?"

Ashton looked down and didn't say anything. No one said anything.

And when recess ended and everyone went inside no one still said a word.