x {1}

ages

ashton: 5

luke: 3

{ fetus larry}

louis: 7

harry: 5

louis and harry tell ashton he needs a boyfriend

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲

Ashton and his class mate, Harry sat on the swings in the playground. Harry was probably Ashton's second best friend, besides Luke. They both had curly hair and dimples which the teacher's found ironic.

"Look!" Harry said pointing to the fence separating the playground from the school.

Ashton looked up at a class, lining up on the other end of the fence. They were probably in first grade or so. Harry hopped off the swing and motioned Ashton to follow him. They both ran up to the fence.

"Louis!" Harry called.

A little boy with bright blue eyes and a cheeky smile turned to Harry. He was pulling at a little girls pigtails before walking over to Harry. He put his face against the metal and smiled at Harry.

"Louis this is my friend Ashton." Harry said to the older boy.

"Hiya!" Ashton said.

Louis waved happily at the dirty blonde before turning to Harry when the bell rang. Louis' classmates started walking inside the building. He turned the green eyed boy.

"I love you!" He said before running off.

Harry watched as Louis walked inside before turning and walking to the swings.

"Is he your brother?" Ashton asked.

"No silly," Harry giggled, "He's my boyfriend."

"What's that?" Ashton asked.

Harry thought for a moment.

"You have to ask Louis." He finally decided.

▲▼▲▼▲

Their class lined up for lunch. Elementary and below always have lunch together. Ashton usually sits by the teacher but today, Harry told him to sit with him. They carried their lunchboxes to a small table where Louis and a few other guys sat.

Harry sat next to Louis while Ashton sat next to a blonde kid in his class named Niall. Ashton wasn't too friendly towards Niall, he laughed too much and always took everyone's snacks.

"What's a boyfriend?" Harry asked, eating a carrot stick, "Ashton wants to know." He added.

Louis looked at Ashton, his eyebrow slightly cocked.

"Well... It's like a bestfriend but more.." He said smiling at Harry.

"I have a best friend!" Ashton said.

"You should make him your boyfriend." Louis said.

"Yeah!" Harry agreed.

"What do boyfriends do?" Ashton said, crunching on a cookie.

"Everything your mom and dad do..." Louis said.

Ashton wrinkled his nose, "I don't want a boyfriend."

"Why not?" Harry exclaimed, "boyfriends are the best."

Niall shook his head, "Girlfriends are the best."

"Do you have a girlfriend?" Ashton asked him.

He nodded, "It's Lilly."

They all turned to the little red head sitting by a group of girls. She carefully unwrapped her sandwich and set in on a napkin.

"Well what do girlfriends do?" Ashton asked.

"Well.. girlfriends and boyfriends hold hands. And they love each other. And they share their toys." Niall said.

Ashton though about Luke. He loves Luke and share's his toys. And when Luke's too scared to go down the elevator in the mall, Ashton holds his hand.

"I already have a boyfriend!" Ashton said.

Louis titled his head before feeding Harry a crisp, "Who?"

"His name's Luke!" Ashton told everyone, with a big smile.

"Do y'all hold hands?" Louis asked.

"Uh-huh."

"Do y'all love each other?" Harry asked.

"Yep"

Louis nodded, "Then you do have a boyfriend!"

Ashton smiled to himself. Luke's his boyfriend. He still didn't know the meaning of it but he likes the way it sounded.

AN: fetus larry is so cute