Blue eyed sexy jerk.

Lilith's apartment.
Mystic falls. Virginia

Lilith's poV

"Dobby I'm home!"

I shout, walking into my apartment. Turning I see dobby already standing there, i ask him if he can get me an electrical mobile phone seeing as I don't have one. Apparently that is the way people communicate these days. he pops out to do that whilst I think about today.

god when Rebekah ask me for my phone number I was so embarrassed, i didn't even know what she talking about until she pulled out an electric device. She gave me a look as too say ' how do you not have a phone'

I could of just said that it had been a long time since I'd been in the muggle world and that they never had mobile phones in my world, at the time, but I didn't want my new friend to think I was crazy.

I know that she's not human and would probably keep my secret but I'm not going to tell her what I am yet, at least not until i can trust her. For all I know she could be an evil vampire who spends her nights praying on innocent teenagers.

As quick as he's gone, Dobby is back with a box. He passes it me and i unbox it and pull out my brand new phone... that I have no idea how to use. Great.

"Uh how do I even use this thing?" I mutter, inspecting the box and pulling out some sort of instructions.

"Dobby is not sure mistress potter, Dobby has been called by death and must go away for a while mistress" he says quickly and disappears out of site. What the fuck?
Why is he acting weirder than usual.

Rolling my eyes and not really bothering to think about it again, I read the instructions and figure out the basics, pulling out the paper Rebekah gave me with her number on it, I give her a call

Rebekah- what.

Me-
Uh Hey bex, Its Lilith, uh did you still want to meet up later?

Becca-
Oh it's you... Meet me at the grill at 6. We're gonna get wasted. Wear something pretty

Me-
Um Ok , I'll see you there.

Looking down at my phone I huff when I see she had hung up, shaking my head at her brashness. i look at the time and see its half 4, luckily the grill is across the square from my apartment, so there's no need to rush.

I chuck my phone onto my bed, taking off my clothes and placing them in the washing basket and making my way into the bathroom.

I turn on the shower and step inside hissing at the heat of the water. Finally relaxing, I wash my body and hair, thinking about how different this new world is and how different I feel in it.

I feel different, stronger, darker, less caring. maybe it's the parseltongue in me or maybe time just made me more of a bitch. I don't know but what I do know is my new friend isn't one of the good ones. I can feel how much death is around her, and it would of scared the shit out of old me but the new mystic falls me, not so much. I'm actually quite intrigued. Could she be a vampire? That would explain the scent coming from her, and if so are they the same as the vampires from home? How can she walk in the day light? So many questions...