"Mmhm. Just a bit nervous for the flight." I lied. He crossed the kitchen and took me in his arms. My forehead was against his shoulder as is chin rested on my head.

"There's nothing to be worried about, love." He kissed the top of my head and I let him go.

"I'm going to go pack my things." I said, exiting the kitchen.

I walked down the hallway to the spare bedroom I was supposed to stay in. We got back late last night so Harry just carried me into his room. I grabbed a couple of shirts that had been strewn across the room and stuffed them in my suitcase. I pulled out some sweats and an Oregon State University Football shirt. I quickly changed into those and brushed out my hair. It had gotten really long over the summer. It went past my chest almost to my belly button.

I ran my hands through it and decided to leave it down. I skipped out on make-up, since it was too much of a hassle to put it on, when all you're going to be doing is sitting on a plane with people you don't even know. So why try?

"Hey, you okay?" Harry asked, walking into the room. My spirits lifted just at the sound of his voice.

"Yeah I'm fine." I smiled at him. He wrapped his arms around me and I did the same to him.

"I don't want you to leave." His voice muffled into my hair.

I chuckled a bit. "I don't want to leave either."

"So why are you?" Harry asked, leaning back a bit to look in my eyes.

"So you can continue your job, and I can go to school." I said smiling.

"Oh yeah, those are kind of important, aren't they?" He asked.

I laughed. "Yeah they are, but fall break is October 2nd to the 8th, so don't make any plans." I said smiling.

"I'll be sure to pencil you in." He smirked. His lips met mine briefly before we pulled away again.

"Need any help packing?" He asked, looking around at the already cleaned floor.

"Nawh I think I'm good." I zipped my suitcase and set my bag on top. Yes I carry around a bag, I can't stand purses.

"What do you want to do since you still have a little bit of time?" Harry asked, grabbing my hand and leading me out to the kitchen where Louis sat, eating toast.

"Well I wanted to say bye to the boys and possibly Dani and Eleanor."

"Dani had rehearsals but El can come." Louis said, swallowing his last bit of toast. "I'll call her and the boys should be here soon."

"Who should be here soon?" Niall asked, walking in followed by Liam and Zayn.

"You." Louis said, taking a big gulp of orange juice. He rose from the table to call Eleanor.

"Oh."

"Hey Pres," Liam said, embracing me. Along with Zayn and Niall. Soon Harry joined in our group hug and when they all pulled away Harry's hand stayed on my hip.

"El said that she can't come now but she'll meet us at the airport."

"Okay." I said smiling at him.

"Should we go for one more round of McDonalds before you have to go?" Niall asked. We all nodded and I ran and got my things before we all walked out the door.

****

"Stop throwing fries at me!" I screamed. We had just gotten done with McDonalds and were now on our way to the airport. Somehow we had all gotten into a big French-fry-throwing fight.

"Sorry," Liam said, giving me an apologetic look. The car came to a top and we all climbed out. Harry grabbed my suitcase and handed it to me.

"Thanks," I smiled. We all walked through the airport to the designated place I was supposed to be. Standing all alone was a girl with brown hair that I could only recognize as Eleanor. When we made eye contact, we both made a bee-line for each other.

"I can't believe you're leaving already!" She said as she embraced me.

"I can't either." I admitted. "You'll see me in couple of months when I'm on break!" I exclaimed.

"Flight 245 Eagle Point, Oregon now boarding." The voice over the intercom said.

The boys all gave me sympathetic looks as we all knew that was my flight. One by one they gave me hugs, Harry the last. He embraced me the tightest. Our lips met for a moment before we had to pull away. "Presley, I love you." He said.

My heart stopped. Now was the moment I needed to say those words back. "I-I love you too." I stuttered. He kissed me once more before I had to pull away. I waved to all the boys and Eleanor as I walked to my gate.

******

"And then coach said that I was the best on the team so I'll most likely start in most of our games," Judd babbled on. He and Stevie had picked me up from my flight, and I was still in a daze. A lot had happened while I was gone and Judd just couldn't wait to tell me. "Our football team this year is going to be really good." He finished. "You'll come to my games, right?"

"Psh yeah. I wouldn't miss it for the world." I said rubbing his head.

"Alright kiddos, get out." Stevie said as we parked in front of my house. I didn't see my parent's car, which means they already left. We climbed out of the car and I dragged myself to my room. Boxes were all over and everything was packed. Thank goodness Stevie did this while I was gone. I laid down on my bed; I needed a power nap before I moved out of my house and into the big world.

*********************************************************************************************************

Hi please don't hate me. I took forever to update this crappy chapter because I've been so busy. I promise I won't take half as long as I did last time to update. So the other day they guy in Starbucks gave me a free hot chocolate. It was awesome. Can somebody please inbox me because I want to talk to you guys cause it's fun and I guarantee you will think I'm crazy.

It's extremly spacy because I did it on Word Perfect. Sorrrrrry.

Okay see ya love ya bye. :)