0 ✞ intro pt.2

(started in 2019.)

𝕱𝕬𝕷𝕷𝕰𝕹 𝕬𝕹𝕲𝕰𝕷

Jeon Jungkook. He was known as the most beautiful angel of the entire Kim's Palace. He was so beautiful that even the most evil person could soften just by admiring his features.

Jungkook was found by the Kim couple at a very young age. It was a night when the Kim couple were walking down the celestial streets when they found a little boy, 5 years old or less, seating on the outside of their palace all abandoned. The Kim couple were so mesmerized by the boy's ethereal beauty, that they decided to take the boy to his palace and make him their most precious treasure, and son.

As Jungkook grew up, he never knew what happened to his real parents, nor the cause of abandoning him. But since then, Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin became his parents.

The boy, Jungkook, was the light of the palace. He brought happiness and positive vibes to the palace, and to every person on it.

The Kim couple always made sure to keep an eye on their son, and to have their most trusted guards to look out after him.

One of their most trusted guards was Jung Hoseok. Jung Hoseok is, originally, a demon. But he was kicked out of the other world, aka Kim Taehyung's kingdom. Hoseok was kicked out due to his happy and positive personality, which was considered a very odd and disrespectful behavior to Kim Taehyung's kingdom.

Hoseok felt really upset and he always tried to work hard, but that evil and dark side of him being a demon, would never come out no matter how hard he tried.

So giving up, after he was kicked out, he went to the Kim's Palace and begged them to accept him as an angel. At first the Kim couple denied Jung Hoseok's desire, but after a few hard retries, the Kim couple really did noticed that even though Hoseok was a demon, his heart was so kind and beautiful, and that he really had a very positive soul. He was a demon but an angel. So the Kim couple accepted Jung Hoseok into their palace.

Hoseok felt so glad and thankful for being accepted into the palace, that he thanked and promised the king and queen, "my king, my queen, thank you so much for accepting me, thank you so much for not judging me for what I am. I promised to be loyal and to take care of your palace, and to obey every command given from you two" Hoseok said truthfully and honestly.

The Kim couple accepted the boy's pledge, naming him as a guard. Not a simple guard, but the most trusted and loyal guard of the palace, and as Jeon Jungkook's guard. Hoseok promised to take care and to look after their most precious son.

They felt like the boy needed to be very protected. Well Jungkook was a very curious and innocent boy who could fall for anything, or anyone. Although he was sensitive as well. So Namjoon and Seokjin felt the urge to keep the innocent boy protected from any evil that could try to harm their son.

•••

In the other side was Kim Taehyung

In the other side was Kim Taehyung. Known as one of the most dark and dangerous demon of his kingdom. He was the king. He was known due to his clever and evil ways to manipulate people and make them fall on his traps. Kim Taehyung was very respected by his own people. They never dared to confront or try to overpower him. Taehyung was very clever and dangerous. He could kill you and torture you just by a snap of his finger.

In addition of Kim Taehyung's scary and evil personality, he was also scary at the outside. Taehyung had mesmerizing but intimidating features. He had raven dark hair, a mix of plump and thin lips, sharp teeth, dark sharp finger nails that could penetrate your skin with a microsecond. His skin was tan when he was calm, but when he gets mad his skin turns as pale as a dead body, and his eyes as well turned black when he was mad. Not when he was mad only, but when he was full of lust too. But one of the most beautiful and mesmerizing things about Taehyung, were his wide pitch black wings.

Unlike Taehyung's, Jungkook's wings weren't as wide as Taehyung's, but they were as beautiful and mesmerizing as his. Jungkook's wings were thin and delicate wings. As white as snow, by color.

Even though Kim Taehyung was very respected and feared, he had a close person that knew him well. That person was Min Yoongi.

Min Yoongi was Taehyung's closest and trusted friend. He always accompanied Taehyung everywhere and obeyed his orders. But he was the only person that Taehyung didn't had a problem if disobeyed him. As long as he didn't tried to overpower him—he was fine.

The worst thing you could do was try to overpower and disobey Kim Taehyung. But that wasn't the case for Yoongi, since he was Taehyung's closest friend.

Yoongi has a very serene and calm personality, but oh, don't dare make him reach his limits, in other words get mad. Yoongi could be very scary if mad.

ϯ