34 ✞ blood sweat & tears

tw; please skip if you're uncomfortable with any sort of sexual interaction.

reader discretion advised.
_____

The next moment they were back in hell, in Taehyung's bedroom. Kissing as passionate as ever. It went slow then fast, then slow again. Taehyung had his hands along Jungkook's jaw and neck for support as both their lips connected in a way they had never before. The way their lips slammed against each other's with such passion, the way Taehyung's tongue dominated Jungkook's with such ease, it drove both of them crazy. And before Taehyung knew, Jungkook let out a small whimper of pain in between the kiss, Taehyung had bitten his bottom lip with such force that a small drop of red was now dripping from it.

The instant Taehyung heard Jungkook's small whimper he stopped abruptly and looked at him. Taehyung's eyes were now fully black and his skin looked paler than usual. His lips were reddened with a little blood on them and his chest falling up and down heavily. All of it making him look mesmerizingly supernatural. Jungkook was mesmerized to see Taehyung like this.

"I- is this okay?" Taehyung asked as he stared at Jungkook desperately. Lust all over him.

Jungkook nodded, "Yes, please continue," he said shyly but truthfully. He didn't know what it was he was feeling, he had never felt it before. But he was sure of one thing; that he wanted Taehyung right now.

Without saying anything more Taehyung pushed Jungkook into the bed hovering over him, and continued to kiss him fiercely, now tasting the blood coming from Jungkook's bottom lip. He let a small moan at the taste of it, and he could feel himself getting more and more lustful. With a final lick over Jungkook's bottom lip, Taehyung moved down onto his neck, kissing it gently before sucking on it. Jungkook let out a moan as he could feel Taehyung's lips, tongue and teeth gently biting into his skin. His cheeks turned crimson and he remembered; this is what Jimin meant by hickey.

Jungkook felt Taehyung's right hand wrap around his neck firmly, but before he felt anything Taehyung spoke again against his neck, "Jungkook, are you sure this is okay?"

Jungkook was about to respond but Taehyung spoke again, "because I won't be able to stop, and" he breathed heavily against Jungkook's skin, "and I don't do gentle."

Breathing heavily Jungkook responded, "Yes, p-please don't stop" he said to Taehyung. The feeling of arousal was running through his body like electric waves, and he couldn't think about anything but listening to it. He needed to feel Taehyung's touch.

"I like causing others pain Jungkook, do you understand that?" whispered Taehyung lowly. Jungkook bit his lip, "y-yes! please keep going oh please!" he begged desperately.

"Begging already and we haven't even gotten to the best part yet, I see?" teased Taehyung in a really low but clear voice, and although Jungkook could not see his face, he knew he was smirking.

Having enough consent, Taehyung proceeded and tightened his grip on Jungkook's neck, however making sure that he was able to breathe. He lifted his gaze and stared up at Jungkook who had his face thrown back, his cheeks as red as his lips and his chest falling up and down. Keeping his eyes on Jungkook's face, Taehyung slowly pushed his claws into Jungkook's neck just like he has done before, penetrating his skin causing red liquid to come out of them quickly.

He watched Jungkook's eyebrows furrow and his lips release a whine of pain, as Taehyung's claws penetrated his skin. Taehyung licked his red lips at the sight as he stared at Jungkook hungrily.

Taehyung removed his claws off Jungkook's neck leaving small holes with blood dripping out of them.

Taehyung moved his head to the injured skin and started kissing and sucking on it lustfully. Jungkook felt Taehyung's lips and tongue all over the area he had perforated, it was aching but he liked it, making him release a mix of moans of pleasure and whimpers of pain.