10 ✞ bullshit

"The boy that was here yesterday. The dark haired pale boy with white wings" the dark voice emitting from the mirror, Taehyung's father, described.

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

Oh so Jungkook was here? Exactly were he was told not to be? He wasn't even allowed to get out of his room in the first place.

This was gonna be fun for Taehyung.

Snapping off his thoughts, Taehyung snapped back to reality.

'I want him' Taehyung exactly knew what he meant.

"Do you know who he is ?" Taehyung asked.

"Oh I do. I do. He's Namjoon's and Seokjin's son, isn't he?" "He is the angel prince."

Taehyung nodded, "What exactly do you want him for, father?" he asked although he already knew what was the cause.

"I want him to free me off this mirror. In order to be free an angel must curse himself in. I want it to be him. Prince Jeon Jungkook."

Taehyung mentally widened his eyes.

"I need it to be him. I need him to be the one stuck here. As a revenge of Namjoon. As a revenge of your mother's death." Taehyung's father said firmly.

Taehyung slowly frowned as the mention of his mother's death. Memories quickly running into his mind. The pain. The months of cries. The emptiness, later turning into numbness.

The suffering.

Rage ran inside of Taehyung as he remembered all of this. How he felt.

He did want revenge. He wanted to make Namjoon and all his people suffer the same way they made him suffer.

After Taehyung's mother's died, his father was cursed into the mirror, as you already know. So that left Taehyung alone. Alone at age 3. King at age 3. But of course he was too young to rule, and he had just started with the training. Therefore he didn't know anything about being King and all that. I mean of course. No 3 year old has the ability to be king and know everything at such young age.

The maids and wizards of the castle were the one's who took care of Taehyung and watched him grow into the throne. They maids took care of him, the wizards taught him everything about the history of Hell, it's kingdom, and its rule. And the knights trained him. Taught him how to fight and how to use and have control of his powers and abilities.

As for Yoongi, Yoongi was 5 years old when Taehyung was 3. When the tragedy happened. He was a little boy as well. He grew up with Taehyung as well, and went through the same training processes as him. They were best friends. Yoongi was the only person that Taehyung enjoyed being with back then. He was the only person left to open up to.

Taehyung's father was never so nice to him. He only cared about his own power. He was selfish and rude.

Now you can see why Taehyung is like that as well.

Taehyung's father never cared about how Taehyung felt. He barely spent time with him. He never grabbed him as a baby. His mother was the complete opposite. That's why Taehyung's loved her so much. He loved her more than he loved his dad.

Did he even loved him?

I mean, Taehyung did feel bad about him. He pitied him. But he didn't have the same feeling he had for his mother. And it didn't hurt him that his father was cursed into a mirror for life. He kindof deserved it. He was awful. Selfish. Rude. Ambitious. Mean. Cold hearted.

But... Taehyung was like that too. Does that mean he deserved being cursed too? He deserved suffering for life?

Taehyung hated the fact that he was just like his father. But he couldn't control it. Being nice and lovingly made him cringe. Made him feel weak.

But now thinking back at what his father had said, making Jungkook curse himself into the mirror would be a great idea. It would be a stab in the heart to the angels.

"Train him. Have him learn the spell. And brainwash him into doing it. As soon as possible. I want my throne back." Taehyung's father ordered, making Taehyung scoff.

No fucking way. Taehyung did wanted to make the angels suffer. But he was not willing to free his father, no. Him coming back would take Taehyung's throne away, making him prince and his father king, once again.

He couldn't allow that. No way.

Taehyung scoffed. "All you care is about your fucking power huh. You want your throne back? Your power back? Well fuck off. Because guess what- I am the king." Taehyung cleared.

A mocking laugh was heard form within the mirror.

"What's so fucking funny huh?" Taehyung snapped.

"Ah Taehyung~ So naive and silly. I am the king. I am your father, and your king, and you must do what I tell you to do. You must obey me."

"Bullshit. I am the king. You are stuck in a mirror. For life. And get that bullshit out of your head. Cuz I won't do shit you tell me to. I won't obey you. You have no control over me anymore. I'm the king." re stated Taehyung firmly and stormed out of the room, slamming the door as he left, leaving his father in defeat.

What's he gonna do? Come out the mirror? lmao.

Pathetic.

Don't get him wrong. He did wanted revenge. But in his own way. With his own plan. By himself.

Not his father.

——————————————————————
ellooo short chapter but yeaa ;)

qotd: what are your thoughts about the BTS comeback?

(my answer: I FUCKING LOVED IT. I FEEL LIKE OLD BTS IS BACK IMMA GO CRY BRB.)

anywaysss vote and share if you want! :)
ily stay safe <3