"I'm going to get you a soup and medicine." Mom says to Maddox and walks out from his room.

"Finally fainted out huh?" I chuckle and sit down on the edge of his bed.

"Not funny. The school is having full week schedule and I had football practice today and this ball hit my head so hard and makes me want to fainted." Maddox says to me.

"Well it's all worth it someday." I said to him.

"There is a new kid at school. He was homeless and everyone start making fun of him. He doesn't have much money to buy lunch so I actually gave him my lunch for two days now." Maddox says.

"So you didn't have lunch for two days?" I asked him.

"I just ate fruits and milk. That's all. He only has a bottle of water. So I bought lunch and give it to him." Maddox says to me.

"Do you want me to tell mom and dad to call a doctor for you?" I ask him.

"No, I'm just need some chocolates." Maddox gets up and open his drawer and take a bar chocolate out.

"Hide it from Logan." I said to him. "At my first year in middle school I broke my arms twice." I said to him.

"How?" Maddox frowns at me.

"You see this scratch? I rode roller blade around the house and bam I fell down off the stairs." I chuckle.

"Oh God. Dad ever told me this story." Maddox laughs.

I chuckle and shake my head. I turn my face and mom walks in bring a tray with a bowl of soup, a glass of water, and some medicine. I get up from the bed and walk out from his room.

It's great to be back home. I know that Mike and I always come home on Christmas, but this one is special because we went home for our wedding. We have wedding in three days and everything all settled up.

We will have a wedding at this beautiful garden in Cleveland. I already had fitting for my wedding dress and tomorrow I will pick it up. All the caterer already booked. Everything is planned in the right time.

I know it's sounds silly when you have wedding at your 22. I even just got legal for drinks. But Mike and I are ready. We already living like old married couple for the past few years and we solved all the problems we had.

Mike is now working in a hospital as a surgeon. He already succeed did surgery to two patients for the past a month. I know it's early for him and he is just mostly become the senior surgeon assistant but he made it.

I'm still handling the coffee shop. I have a project with Artie to do in two weeks. I hope that's going to be a big project for me. Somehow I feel like I lost my future but when I look at Mike, I knew I was in the right path.

~~

"Logan, it's late. The appa gom is going to sleep." I groan and lay my body down on the bed on my stomach.

"Horse riding!" Logan laughs and gets on my back.

"Mike, I'm exhausted." I groan and sigh.

"I'm coming!" Mike shouts from the bathroom. "No, no, sleep." Mike takes Logan off of my back and turn off the lamp.

Logan is scared of the dark room. So when we turn off the lights, he is just going to get to the middle of me and Mike then being quiet. That's why there are stars led lamp in his room so when he sleeps, we turn on that lamp.

"Mike, do you have cold feet?" I ask Mike while rubbing Logan's head.

"To the wedding? No. But to the life we have ahead is yes. Terrified actually. What if I'm not going to be the best husband and father for my little family?"