Chapter 16

Jennie's POV

I told Jisoo unnie about everything,all of the details were there.She was shocked of course and don't know what to say then later on she thanked me for picking them saying that she's so glad.

I'm currently at New Zealand in our house here.This town is the one I picked for our vacation so.

I already broke up with kai and I told him the truth.He immediately packed his bags and went back to korea.

And this is my last day here too,I'm going back to korea after one month and seeing one of my members sick really makes me want to go home early.

——————————

"We will be arriving at Incheon International Airport in no time so please be ready for take off"The pilot announced.

——————————

I'm now here at the main airport waiting for my manager to pick me up.

I'm wearing a black cap,shades,black mask,black hoodie,ripped jeans and black shoes.

I spotted manager and walked towards her location.

"Manager annyeong!"then I hugged her.

"Jennie!have you been well?"

"Ne unnie"

"Should we go straight to the hospital or go to your dorm first?"

"To the dorm first,Jisoo unnie's there"

"Okay,Let's go"

Then we drove all the way to our dorm

————————

"Jisoo unnie:

Are you already here?

                                                                                    Jennie

                                                   Ne unnie,I'm on my way
                                                             To our dorm now.

Jisoo unnie:

Arasseo,see you"

———————————

We arrived at our dorm minutes after our conversation.

*ding dong*I pushed our doorbell even though I know our password.

*door opens*

"Yah why did you use the doorbell when you can just typed the password?"jisoo unnie said.

"I just want to"

"Aish you little girl"she said while shaking her
Head haha.

I entered our dorm and gosh! why did it changed so much?

There's a new big television on our living room then the sofa that turned from an old fashion sofa to a modern and long sofa,the L shapped sofa kind.

Then I saw mini drum set there.Do we even have a member who knows hot to play drums btw?

"Unnie do we have a member who plays drums?"I spoke what's on my mind.

"Limario plays drums now but we can't get a big one because there will be no space.It's a gift from chaeng and me since her self produced song will be in our album as a side track"she proudly stated.

What?she can make her own music now AND can play drums?

"What's the title?"

"We are still choosing between "hope not" and "for you".I'll play it when lisa gets better.Now change your outfit because we are going to the hospital and you have so much explaining to do to lisa and chaeyoung"

———————————

Don't forget to vote guys!