Suddenly

[Car Ride to the Dorms]

Jungkook's POV:

I never believed in love, not like the ones my parents had. I thought that was all a fairy tale, it was until I saw her at the Music store.

It was me & 3 of my Hyungs RM, Yoon-gi, Jimin. We were looking for a birthday present for Hobi Hyung, I saw her looking at the best mixers. I put on a random pair of headphones, a random song played.

(play song above Kai - Suddenly)

I kept staring at her, I finally believe what my dad had said. There is a thing such as love at first site, I'm kinda scared to approach girls. So I was going to try, till RM Hyung, saw what I was staring at.

The girl has captivated me, she was just dancing to whatever she was doing on the best mixer.

She looked at her watch, I heard cry out and cuss. I covered my laugh, it was adorable the way she cried out. I saw her put on her mask, then hop over Yoon-gi & Jimin Hyung. I smh in utter amusement, I watched RM Hyung.

He was listening to whatever she did, his eyes widened in shock. He unplugged the headphones, he asked the worker he would take the mixer as is. Not to erase anything on it. Then he asked about the girl, the worker said that she is the local DJ at Boa's Bar.

RM Hyung ran out quickly, not even telling us anything. The other two were eyeing me like I'm a buffet meal, Aishh these hyungs are so OTP.

I walked back to the headset, I grabbed the CD Kai. Even tho it was in English, it was another way for me to learn. If it weren't for her, then I would have never got it. I walked to the cashier and paid them, I called RM Hyung.

"Hyung, where are you?"

"I'll see you at the dorm, tell Jin Hyung I'll be late for dinner." I had said okay, that night was when my world flipped in my corner. I was going to meet her, even talked to her.

Our first meeting didn't go all that great, she disrespected mu Hyungs. Then she called me out, I was flabbergasted. She sang like an angel, her eyes and heart told me two different stories.

I made it my personal mission, to heal her. Not for myself or anyone else for that matter, when I heard she left. My heart shattered, it was like I was in an alternate universe.

The me & my 6 Hyung's, looked at each other. Then Hitman Bang, he gave us permission to find her. I was in love so suddenly, I felt it in every fiber of my being. A feeling I could Get Use Too, for her I'd do anything.

Going to the club back home in Busan, I never knew this world existed. To having that female guard mishandle me, it made me mad. I was mad because, because I wanted her to be the one mishandling me.

I felt a gloved hand caress my cheek, I was in a daze till I looked down. I stared in her eyes, her eyes twinkled in this light. She was worried about ME! I smiled, she had asked me if the female guard manhandled me. I slowly nodded, her face a mask of hate.

I now felt sorry for the poor girl, but Y/N took it one step at a time. Questioning her, with a slight time. I have never heard before, it was kinda hot. Seeing her, being so serious not when we first met her. I could see the gears turning, in Jimin & Yoon-gi Hyung's head. Most likely it will most definitely include me, they were up to their old tricks.

But this girl, meant something to me. I didn't want to hurt her or scare her, so when Jimin Hyung sent us the video of playing with herself. Shit just got the fan, Aish I didn't expect her to do what she did.

While Hyung was fucking me, she went under me and started sucking my dick. Hyung was getting sloppy, I was close to cumming. Her hands we're playing with both our balls, she pulled me forward my dick deep in her throat and sucked hard.

All I saw was stars, she fell asleep. But she didn't complain, all I heard her say was "That's fucking hot." That's what had hyung, going harder. I was going to be sore in the morning, fuck I still am.

When I found her on the day she was missing, she had finally let everything go. I wasn't suppose to hear her confession, I'm glad I did though. I'm glad I told her my feelings, I'm glad everything worked out the way it did.

I held her, close to me. That party was a sign that she was over him, she didn't budge the slightest. When the girl rubbed it in her face, the girl even tried making moves towards us.

Y/N's Ex boss wasn't having any of that, when Y/N mentioned all the wrong doings that Yoona was doing. It disgusted me, to come from a well respected family. But to lie, steal and be a home wrecker. Its below her, apparently she was jealous of the happiness that Y/N had.

She had schemes and blackmailed her ex boyfriend, even as going as deep saying she was pregnant. But come on, one your going to knock back alcohol while your pregnant. Two your going to rub up on your fiancee's band mate. Three, your going to rub up or try to rub up on your ex bestfriend's boyfriend.

How despicable can you really be, she even tried to kill Y/N. Who knew her ex had a conscience, he jumped in front of a knife. Y/N stared in his eyes, she didn't even budge. She didn't care, she held me close and asked to be taken home.

So here I am picking her up, I carried her inside. I was going to place her in hers, "Kookie, I want to sleep in your room please." I nodded even though she couldn't see me, I made my to my room.

I had my own, I sat her up. Taking over her shirt, she pulled in one of my white shirts. She's lucky I would only share with her, now I have hide my underwear from Hyung. I unbuttoned her jeans, she red silk panties on. My dick got super hard, fuck not now. I held her from behind, I kiss her forehead and whisper good night.

"Kookie, when I wake up I'll take care of you then. Right now just hold me, so I did."

Not use to it? Nope
Getting use to it? Hell yes