Leader of a Not Date

[Time skip cos I'm lazy]

Today was my date with Namjoon, I had no idea the plans. Just to dress comfortable, I made my way to the bathroom. This time I beat Yoon-gi, that's a shocker.

This time though, I wasn't ready. I just had my towel on, I was too lazy to put on my bra and panties. As soon as I stepped out, everyone got an eyeful. I mean, the 7 of them, saw me in my birthday suit.

I grabbed my towel from Yoon-gi, I walked back to my room. Damn horn dogs, Jin started yelling at his younger brother.

I laughed, I turned around. I was in my door frame, I looked at them as their was chaos. I saw a lot of BTS jrs, standing at attention.

What do you expect, a semi good looking girl. Coming out in a towel, you were bound to see it one time or another.

 Coming out in a towel, you were bound to see it one time or another

Wearing this, I fixing my hair with minimal makeup. I walk out to Kookie & Yoon-gi at my door, I stopped in front of them.

They have decided to preapprove my outfits, before I leave my dorm. I let it go, I felt two pairs of lips against my cheeks.

Never had a three some before, with two guys I thought. Shit, "Did I say that out loud!" Both sanwich me in between their bodies.

My body was on high alert, the things they could do to me. I smh of my XXX adult thoughts, I made my downstairs to Jimin biting his lip at me.

I plucked his lip from in between his teeth, I looked up at him. I told him, "Save some of that for your special girl." I said all too innocently, I stood on my tippy tied and kissed the corner of his mouth.

Namjoon grabbed my hand, the older ones didn't like it when I messed with the younger ones minus Yoon-gi. He didn't mind, he had other plans.

His hands from the other night, promised me so in a silent secret manner. So last night, after my shower he was waiting in my room. I was only wearing a towel, when the door closed behind me.

He pinned me against the door, with his body as his hands roamed my body. I should've pulled away, but it felt to damn good.

His hands working magic on my skin, as his fingers parted my sex. Stroking my pussy lips open, as he stroked me to orgasm. My body responding to him, like he was playing the keys on a piano.

He placed me on my bed, kissed my lips and left without a sound.

I was baffled, me still naked as the day I was born. Still coming down from my high, I heard my door creak open. To see another pair of eyes, I have deeply fallen in love with.

He made his way over, seeing me spread open. He took advantage of my state, as he crawled in between my thighs. To slowly kiss and lock my sex, I ran my hands thru his hair.

I moaned in delight, coming back down from my high yet again. He crawled up my body, as he kissed me with my scrent in his breath.

I wanted to love on him so much, but he too kissed me saying when it was his day.

A set of fingers snapping in from of me, Namjoon looked at me and said he only sees me as a sister. I let out a sigh of relief, he laughed at that.

"Who are you picking?" I looked him in the eye, "It will always be the younger one, I fell in love with him at the club."

"Good choice, I don't want anyone else breaking your heart. If that happens I'll have to break some balls" I laughed at him, we walked through the park and some stores, just window shopping.

We came upon a music shop, he said "Wait outside, I'll be right back." So here I am drinking the rest of my caramel macchiato, When a bag with a box with a bow on it.

Is placed on my lap, I placed my drink to the side. I looked at him "For me?!" he nodded his head and said to Open it.

I removed the bow carefully, I looked inside the box to see the best mixer I've been wanting. Tears soon leaving my eyes, "Did I do something wrong?"

I shake my head no, I grabbed him in a hug and said no. "Its just no one besides Ma, has ever gifted me a gift before." he smiled happily as he said to lets go home. "Anything to make my little sister happy."

Going to sleep that night, my face was graced with a sincere smile of happyiness.

Get Use To It.