Leaving Behind You

I woke to the smell of antiseptic, the smell bothered me. I looked around, to everyone sleeping. I sat up slowly, trying not to make any noise.

I got out of the bed, I grabbed one of my hospital papers at the end of the bed. I grabbed the pen in my apron, that I was still wearing apparently. I drew some pretty swirls and a pink butterfly, she know what this means. [Drawing above]

I walked to her kissing her cheek, leaving the drawing on the pillow. I left the room, walking away. From the only family I had left, from the one who gave me her love willingly.

I called a cab to take me to my place, arriving after a short while. I did the same design on my bedroom door, I didn't have much time.

They'd be here soon, I packed the little clothes left. My laptop, phone charger and laptop charger. I looked around, I wrote the words in the wall.

Get Use To It!

I didn't turn back once, I was sad but I had to do this. I don't like being around many people, Boa knew this. Ma tried helping with it, but I liked my space more than anything. I liked people not knowing who I was, I liked being alone.

I closed the door, hopped in the cab. I went to a decided to go Busan, I heard the club's there are lit asf. Hopefully, they'll leave me alone for me to be happy.

[At The Hospital]

[BTS Member You Pick]

I woke up Because I heard the door close, I sat up quickly to see the bed empty. Upon the pillow sat a pretty drawing, I took a picture. Looking at the swirls, the pink butterfly that sat there.

I woke up Boa, telling her that the girl was gone. She jumped up, she kept saying,
"No, wouldn't do this to me again!"
"What do you mean again?" "What's happening?"
"Where'd she go?"

-Boa's POV-

She did it again, she left me. I looked to see the butterfly drawing, this time instead of green it's pink. She's going to Busan, I at least I know where she is going. I texted her and told her to come back, when she was ready.

I told the boys & Bang that she is good and she'll come back, when she is ready. I had to explain to them, that she was different. She doesn't like to feel crowdednot growing up with a family to love her, to show her right from wrong. She had to do that by herself, she only had herself.

She closes herself off, from feeling certain emotions. I haven't seen her smile or laugh, Its been a very long time. Its good in a sense, but In her eyes it's a bad thing.

Do her being happy, is wrong. That's why all called all the CEO's, I wanted her to branch out and open up.

She thinks she is not suppose to be happy, unless it was with music. She went to Busan, to explore the club scene. She goes to places, where no one knows her.

She likes the silence, it gives her a piece of mind. I showed her the music, I use to do. From there I taught her English & Japanese, now she can broaden her music that way through language.

She likes the silence, she likes being alone. I wanted to see if the companies would expand her horizons, but look first YG and now Big Hit.

But last time, she didn't interact with the artist. This time she was able to connect with you guys, come I'll show you. Follow me to her loft, it took about 20 minutes to get there.

She know who BTS sounds like, but not who you really are as Individuals. She doesn't have faced, to put to your names.

[BTS Member You Pick]

The boys stepping in slowly, looking around to see that they were neighbors. But no one said anything, just deciding to keep it a secret. Each of the 7 boys deep in thought, as to who this girl really is.

We walked into her place was simple yet you can tell it was lonely. When we walked into her room, we each saw a BTS21 plush. Mine was in her bed, it must be her favorite one. The rest were on shelf by her studio setup.

I smiled, indeed has good taste in style when it came to her bedroom. The small studio setup in the corner, to the gaming consoles with a gaming chair next to the bed.

The small collection of Manga on top of a bedside table. I looked at all the posters pinned to the ceiling, it was BTS but not our actual pictures. But our album posters, were pinned in a pattern. I didn't understand it, so I laid down on her plush carpet.

Each of the album's spelled something different, it surprised me is all.

Get Use To It

Love Yourself

Once An Army
Always An Army

A traitorious tears leaked out of my eyes, I cried because this girl. Was surely something special. The Hyungs looked at me, with worry. Till I told them to lay next to me, to see what I see.

Everyone was crying, we wanted to help her. We gave our boss a look, Boys pack your bags were going to Busan. You better find her, we have to help her.