Introduction..Kind of

I woke and picked clothes to go to that stupid address, this better not be some stupid ass joke. I'm going to be pissed as hell, if he was just wasting my time.

 I'm going to be pissed as hell, if he was just wasting my time

I went for comfortable, I walked out my door. I took the card out and put in the code that was written in the back then walked in. There was no one here, I saw a note.

Yoon-gi I have someone using your equipment today be nice, I scoff whatever. I made my inside, I set up my laptop. I see all the equipment in the studio, why not warm up.

There was no harm, I brought my laptop over setting it up my music I had planned for this. I hooked up to the sound system.

I adjusted the mic, I blew out a breath. I did a few bars, I closed my eyes as I pressed start. I like to play around with the music sue me, I liked the acoustics in this room.

I opened the door, I don't like being surprised. I have a 6th sense when people are staring or standing behind me. It's a lil weird, so what I'm weird.

-Yoon-gi's POV-

Fucking manager has a girl coming here, why does it have to be my studio? Why not Namjoon's or Hobi's. I put in the code, I hear music once I open the door.

The boys come in right behind me, I whispered yelled to shut up. I made my way towards the door, I see a girl with white blue hair.

Singing with passion upon her face, when she opened her eyes were purple or blue contacts? She must have not really noticed me, she continued to sing her heart out.

I heard voice, you know it's very nice to sneak up on people. She turned around and did a peace sign, Hey I was told to come here by an old ass man with glasses.

-Your POV-

I saw him, boi thought he was slick. Even when he told his friends to be quiet, it almost made me giggle. But I held it back, I stood there rocking on my heels.

"So do you guys know why I'm here?"

Some dude with dimples stepped forward, he looked at the others and they did there greeting or something like that. I just stood there, okay that still doesn't answer my question.

The talk one w/ wide shoulders says, "So you know BTS?" I gave them a look, "Really this is what the old man wanted?!" To meet you. I knew this shit was a waste of my time, it was nice meeting you.

But I'm late for work, I grabbed my laptop. I unplugged everything, putting back everything where it belongs. I smh again, fucking people I hate my life.

This why I don't dance or sing in public, I walk past them in a hurry. "You don't have to be a Bitch about it!" I stopped when I heard that, I put my laptop bag down.

"You know for an Idol, your such a dick!" Fuck you, you don't know me. I was told to come here, because you guy rented my Boss' bar a few times a month.

I grabbed my laptop bag, I slammed opened the door. To see the old guy and security guards, I walked backwards. "Ah, with you facial expression looks like you've met already!"

I'm sorry whatever you name is,
but you've made a mistake. Why did you want me here again? "Young lady you were suppose to show me some beats remember?"

There's no beat mixer in there, I should of brought my turntables from the bar. Do you have a DJ Name? I nodded my head and whispered DJ Sikkbeats.

I heard someone behind me, suck in a breath. No one knows who I am, because I always wear a mask. Of course, they know I'm female. But I decided to go into the music world, without a face.

The music world, no matter where you are they are so judgemental. I prefer to stay under the radar, I slumped my shoulders. I turned looking down, I made my way back in the studio.

I set up everything again, I grabbed the mic, I took out my keyboard out of my bag. I made sure everything was plugged, leave the door open it makes the acoustics sound better.

Especially because it's empty out there, the more space and the less things in the room. It makes the music, sound all the more sweeter.

I looked at them, as I started. The one that tried to be sneaky, checks my arrangement. He was going to touch it, but I slapped his hand away. The others laughed, it wasn't meant to be funny I tell them.

I slowly started, there faces slowly started to change. I finished and started to wrap everything up, "You want to be an Idol?" I scoff not a chance I say. I don't make music for money, I make it because it makes me happy.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to put the studio back in order. I'm already late for work at the restaurant, "I will not tell you where I work either, if you want to know go ask my Ma!"

I put everything away, making sure the wires were all untangled. Unlike before, It was a disaster. Some one could break something, I walked out the door.

Oh before I forget, I really don't know BTS. But I love your music especially Mic Drop & Tear, music like that makes me extremely happy.

I wave and walk out into the night, I felt happy for some odd reason. I stopped myself tho no use in Getting Use To It.

Something always makes me unhappy.

❌➖➖➖❌➖➖❌➖➖➖❌
Heyo
My LIL ISLANDERS
I apologize for any misspelled words or any grammatical errors.

I love comments more than votes.

Eat
Sleep
Stay
Healthy

Love
Always
Luna