Not Yet Together

Jungkook & I discussed, we wouldn't be together until all the boys had their turn.. He madei it sound like I'm a fucking tart, I smh my head remembering it.

He called everyone, he told where I was and how he knew.
So basically what I said about the warehouse, having nice acoustics. He soon figured it out, as long as I had the code it was easy for me to get in.

He was so crazy, he was singing nothing like us:

(pretend it the inside of the warehouse)

So when they got there, I was to hide. I was hiding in the rafters, with a harness on for safety. This boi, is driving me nuts already. As long as Tae doesn't, scare the shit out of me I'd be fine.

Guess again, the alien scared me. I pretended I was a vampire, fake fangs and all. Bruh the look on his face was hysterical, he said no to a date ever.

I told him it was revenge, for making me hurt myself last time.
I promised him to go to build a bear and I'd get him a lion, he forgave me real quick.

My date with Jhope is now, so here we are being crazy ass kids. Running around playing in water, it's a splash park or fountain. Whatever it was called, we ate fish cakes and went to the arcade.

We got kicked out, till we came back with clothes that weren't wet. So we bought clothes and went back, he wanted to do VLive while playing the dance machine.

I said no, and told him about the one with hands (forgot what it  was called) it's like DDR but with your hands. He lost, but he was a good sport about.

Now we are at the market, buying ice cream for everyone. Only thing is I'm lactose and tolerant. I have to take a special pill, so when he let me try his ice cream I forgot.

I was turning red and I was cramping hard core, by the time we got home I was sweating buckets. Jungkook saw me, as we came in. One look at my face, he ran towards my room and got me my pill.

Only ones who knew were him, Jimin & Yoon-gi. The day after tomorrow is my date with Jimin, that's going to be fun for sure.

Jimin is a thirsty hoe, always is and always will be. I have no idea what we will do, I just have to be ready for anything.

Wish me luck cos I will definitely not get use to it.