Different Kind of Day

I woke up in a set of arms, a fingers tracing patterns in my stomach. I look to the left to see jungkook, with his eyes closed. I reached over for his white shirt, I out on a fresh set of under garments.

Making my way to the shower, I washed myself thoroughly I smelled like hot sex.
I walked out to see him, snuggling my pillow.

Even close to licking it, I let out a quiet giggle as I snapped a picture. I put the white shirt on, I opened the door to see sexy site. Jimin & Yoon-gi snuggling, I snapped a picture of it as well.

I walked around exploring, I found my destination. The kitchen, yeah we could order room service. But I would rather cook, It was fully stocked.

I got the ingredients for pancakes, eggs and chorizo pakpak (small sausages). I put down the pakpak & eggs together, that way I could plate the pancakes next to them.

I grabbed the flour, eggs & water adding a 1/2 cup of sugar and a little of vanilla. I grabbed divided the eggs & sausage in 4 plated, a big helping for the boys. A small helping for me, just in a small plate.

I whisked the pancake batter, heating up the pan. I poured the first one in the pan, when I felt arms go around me. I knew it wasn't jungkook either, it was Yoon-gi.

I leaned over to grab eggs and sausage in the spare chopsticks. I flipped the pancake along with 3 others, I turned and his mouth was open.

I shoved in some of it, when he made a comment. "Wait! How come this plate as no sausage?"

I looked him dead in the eye, "I think I had enough sausage yesterday, thank you very much."

He made a funny sound, like he was choking. I patted his back, handing him some water. He winked and gave me a cheeky smile.

I used the spatula on the 4 in the pan, I poured 4 more in the pan. Another set of arms wrapped around me, along with some grinding accompanied with it as well.

Jimin made the same comment as Yoon-gi, I have himin some eggs & pakpak. Yoon-gi comes back in and said "She has enough sausage yesterday."

Jimin started having a coughing fit, I patted his back and gave him water. I flipped the pancakes, I played it again. There was enough for 1 more pancake each, I thought I would be funny and make dick shaped pancakes.

I flipped them, plated them the circle ones. It straight up looked like dick and a set of balls, I even out whip cream. On the top of it, I heard Jungkook with them.

"Foods ready, I placed the played down. I sat in silence, when I hear "What the fuck? I though you said you had enough sausage?"

I pointed to my plate, they leaned in to see heart pancakes. They smiled at me, I added blueberries and strawberries to my plate as I ate them with my pancakes.

I save my eggs for last, I don't know why but I always do. Someone tried to go for my eggs, before they could take them. I slapped his hand away, "They are mine, you can't take them. I mixed my meds with it."

I got up to the kitchen with my plate and eggs, I ate my eggs in silence. Not wanting to but I had too, it's something I'll never get use top either.

That accident that happened, I still get nightmares. Its my insomnia medicine, I've been doing good so far. Today was the last time I would take them, I was so ready for this.

My heart still hearts, I lift my shirt to caress the scar that never really healed correctly. I felt arms turn me around, they're fingers caressing the scar as a tear escapes.

Sighing quietly, my chin lifted to look in their brown orbs. His bunny smile, ready to pop up any minute.

I close my eyes, as it comes crushing down on me. This poll make a me so emotional, he lifted me up in his strong arms.

Bringing me to the Jacuzzi in the front, I held him as I cried. Fingers dancing along my back, drawing soothing circles.

Something I could get use to.