Let Me Take Care Of You

He sat so close to her that he accidentally sat on her legs as they were under the blanket and it was imperceptible to know where they were —I'm sorry, Stefani, did I hurt you?—He asks softly.
She responds not shaking her head and giving him a slight smile. He picked up her legs and carefully placed them on top of his. He then grabbed her hand and brought it to his mouth to kiss it, but not before intertwining his fingers with hers. Stefani felt so vulnerable at Bradley's side that she couldn't hold back the emotion and tears began to fall down her cheeks. "I'm not good Bradley," she said, ducking her head. "I've been dealing with spasms all over my body for 5 years. I am only able to face when I am on stage, and I broke my engagement a few weeks ago. Unfortunately everything has gone bad on a personal level since the last time we saw each other. I feel that when I'm professionally doing well, my life tends to fall apart on the other side.
Bradley brushes the tears from her cheeks and hugs her so hard that it makes her shudder.
-Thanks Bradley, it means a lot to me that you're here. I never would have imagined that I would see you again here in my house.
He, who continues to hug her, responds with a kiss on her neck. Then he stays breathing her smell while the hug lasts. When he separated, he places his hands behind his neck and carefully fixes his gaze on his eyes.
-I want you to know that you can count on me for everything you need, I can recommend you my doctors, a physiotherapist, my meditation teacher, anything that is necessary ... As for your boyfriend I ...- bringing one hand to her back, and holding the other behind her head, he pushes her towards him and kisses her. She corresponds to the kiss fervently and grabs him from the back of his hair by squeezing hard every strand of hair that remains between her fingers. Neither of them makes a feint to stop, they kiss needy, hungry, but tenderly at the same time, their tongues dance from one mouth to another, and from one side to the other. Bradley separates a little and looks at her, brushes the hair away from her face and kisses her again; He separates again, pulls the blanket she had on his legs and takes her in his arms placing her on his pelvis, he brings his hand to her face and looks at her, descends all over her body with his gaze—take this off!—he says taking off her shirt and leaving her naked body exposed -so you are infinitely better -says smiling while looking for her lips again. Stefani separates, strokes his hair and says, "Are you sure?" To which Bradley responds by kissing his nose and saying, "Let me take care of you."
Carefully manages to knock her down on the couch and begins to kiss her lips, continues to her neck, her shoulder, her right arm; he stops more than he should have and makes some small purple marks; stops to look at the bruise left by the intravenous one of the previous day and kisses her softly, advances towards her chest - oh my gosh. Bradley! She exclaims, moaning. He continues kissing her body, advances through her belly towards her sex, and in that moment unleashes a barrage of moans in her. He manages to bring her to orgasm and he stops—no one is going to take care of you like me, Stefani—he says touching the tip of her nose with his own. — I know, but don't stop—she says, kissing him hard.
He moves away and covers her with the blanket—well Stefani, I have come to take care of you in every way, and as a good Italian that I am, taking care of your diet is also very important for me, now, if you don't mind I would like to prepare a succulent Dinner.
- You'll have to call the Chinese if you want to have something to eat, I have the empty refrigerator— she replies laughing.
—Then I'll go to the nearest supermarket and buy something.
—In that case I'll go with you, so I get some fresh air and I get out of these four walls.
Stefani took a shower and couldn't stop thinking that all this was crazy, but blessed madness was given by Bradley Cooper. She dressed in black shorts, black converse and a white tank top. And scheduled for some sunglasses, left home with Bradley.
—Let's go in my car, he said.
—No, let's go in my Ford Bronco me please, so it gives me a little air and I get distracted driving.
They both got into the car and made their way to Vintage Grocers.