We just need a bed

All night without sleeping alone it served Stefani to realize that she really would have liked to have Bradley's company that night, since she couldn't stop imagining what could have happened if he had crossed her door, because it was obvious that they both enjoyed sharing the tiramisu in that restaurant and they wanted to share more things.
"Enough !" She said to herself.
She got out of bed and went to take a shower before breakfast.
At breakfast she remembered that she had the script of the film and had to read it as soon as possible, since in a few days she would have to do the screen test and it would be almost impossible to prepare it, since in the following days she had several concerts, the party of Donatella Versace and the MET gala.
-Let's see how beautiful your story is, Bradley!
Two hours later she was crying inconsolably after finishing reading the scrept for A Star Was Born.
Stefani couldn't contain herself and wrote to Bradley:
-Dear, you have created something wonderful. You don't know what I would like to accompany you on this trip.
-Thank you Stefani, I'm the one who is dying to want you to star in this movie.-Bradley answered next.
-Can I suggest a scene for the screen test? I've been fascinated by the scene in which Jack wakes up Ally in her bed.
-I congratulate you, it's one of my favorites. We should also do the dance.
- That was the one about ... Ah! Yes, I remember! Cool!
-I will write soon to inform you when we will shoot it. I suppose that this Monday I have news of the producer. See you soon Stefani.

At two o'clock Stefani already knew her text of the two scenes they had chosen.

As Bradley said, a few minutes from noon, Stefani received a message from Bradley:—Stefani they just told me that we have to shoot the screen test this week.
-But Bradley! This is impossible. I have several events that I can't miss, including two concerts and the Met Gala this afternoon.
- So I'll see you in a while, because I'll go with Irina too. Does your boyfriend bore him as much as I do or he likes?
-Come on ! Last year we both were there, how can you not remember? I remember you looking very elegant in your black coat and holding your girlfriend.
-I'm sorry, I don't  remember seeing you, but I'm glad to know that this year you will also attend. So we can comment something about our screentest.
-First, my boyfriend will not attend, and second, I don't think it is advisable to see us there talking, and even worse that they can photograph us again.
- Let me know as soon as you arrive that I know a place where we can talk without being seen or photographed, that I will arrive before because Irina has to go before getting ready.
-All right then, but I hope that what you say is true. I don't want a melodrama with your girlfriend in front of you.
-Quiet, trust me.

Stefani came to the Metropolitan Museum of Art and wrote to Bradley, he didn't even take a moment to answer her  and tell her to go to the toilets. When they saw each other, they couldn't fake the thousand and one butterflies that crossed their bodies at that moment.
"You look beautiful," Bradley exclaimed, breaking the silence.
-Thank you Bradley, you are too.- Stefani came over to hug him.
-Hello director!
-Hello Gaga! They said one to each other's ears.
The hug was been too much long when Stefani broke up and asked what they could do with the screen test.
-Hey, what do you think if we recorded it this weekend?
-Bradley I stayed this Saturday with Mark Ronson in my house to write some songs, I'm sorry but no.
-Well, what if we shoot it in your house? We just need a bed and a large space to dance, and you have both dear, "said Bradley excitedly.
-Ummm ... It's fine! And at what time?
- At noon, well I'll leave you in peace soon. He teased.
Both left the toilet at different times and enjoyed the gala separately.