"No way!" I screeched. I could already imagine it.

    We stayed downstairs in the pool overlook room just chilling and hanging out for the next hour or so. We were all on our phones doing whatever while we talked. I continued to go through my comment section and block accounts that had told me to kill myself, and all the other nasty things. I wanted to get the process done as quick as possible. I knew I had to do Twitter still too, though. I had kept my Snapchat the same and un-private. There was no sense starting over when it wasn't really possible to get hate on there. As long as I didn't open the snapchats that were sent to me, I'd be fine. I just wanted my social media accounts to be a safe place for me again. 

    During the time we hung out, Sam was telling me stories about Colby and him in high school. All the things they did for vine, little stories, and all that. We talked about Sam and Kat's relationship a tiny bit as well. I loved getting to know them more. I didn't want to be one of those girlfriends that stays away from the friends.

    When four in the morning hit, Sam and Kat decided to go up to bed. I didn't blame them. My eyes felt a bit heavy as well, but I didn't want to go up to bed and possibly wake Colby up with the brightness of my phone screen. I said my goodnights and stayed downstairs on the love sac. When the sun started rising, that's when I remember finally falling back asleep.

    The next thing I know, I'm being woken to a loud voice screaming a lot of swears. It only felt like a half n hour had passed, so I wondered why someone was yelling at like six in the morning. Turns out, it was noon. I opened my eyes to see Corey freaking out about a lose on Rocket League. Apparently him and Devyn were back from Florida now. Honestly, it didn't even phase me. That was so normal at this point. I sat and watched him play for a half n hour. It was so mesmerizing. I never really watched him play in depth before. I was even getting into it and cheering or screaming when he lost. What kind of person have I become.

    One o'clock rolled around and Colby sprinted down the stairs. He paced into the other living rooms and looked in the kitchen before coming into this room all frantic.

    "Have you seen—" he began, but cut himself off when he laid eyes on me in the corner, "Oh my god, I thought you left again."

    He breathed a sigh of relief and sat down beside me on the love sac. Colby wrapped his arms tightly around me and cuddled me close. Ever since I came back yesterday, he's been insanely clingy. I wasn't complaining; I completely understood why he was being so close. It was endearing and cute.

    "What're your plans for Christmas?" I asked. I had a feeling that he was going back to his family for the holidays. I felt it was a good time to ask. Next week are my finals week and then my month long Christmas break starts.

    "I'm going back home for a week or so, then I'm gonna fly back to Cali around January 1st-ish. I might fly back for New Years. I don't know yet. I just know that I'm going to see them."

    I nodded, "My break doesn't end until January 17th, so I was thinking about spending like the whole month back in New Hampshire," I told him, staring at him to see how he would take that, "Is that okay with you?"

    "Baby, I can't stop you from seeing your family. I won't ever stop you from seeing your family. I'm going to miss you though."

    "I'm gonna miss you too," I said, leaning my head against his chest. I fiddled with my phone, "Could you maybe come there for a bit? I could introduce you to my family and stuff. You don't have to. Or you don't have to stay for long. It was just an idea."

    "I'd love to come meet your family. We'll see how time treats us and where we'll go from there. I'd love for you to meet my family too."

    "You don't really talk about your family much," I mentioned.