37

(Song: Nightcore-Marry Me by Jason Derulo)
Y/N's POV
Once we got in, my jaw dropped. Everything was so beautifully decorated but what can you expect? Its a wedding after all. "Y/N?" I heard someone said. I turn around and saw Hyun-Joong. "Woahh, you look hansome." I said smiling widely.

He smile back and say "Thank You." I nodded while he came closer to me. I look at him in confusion. He hugged me taking me by surprise. "Thank you for coming today." He said in a whispered. I just slowly nodded. "Why did you suddenly hugged me?" I asked in a whisper.

"Oh, you know just wanted to make someone jealous." He whispered back while chuckling. I just shake my head and smile at his silliness. "Your wife will kill you." I said putting my hand on his chest while moving him away from me.

"Hehe, dont't worry. My wife knows everything about you already." He answered back. "That's a little weird." I answered back. He just laugh at me. "Well, i gotta go. See you later!" He said giving me a quick hug and then leaving to who knows where.

"Hey, Guys. Let's go where everyone is already. I think the wedding is almost starting." I said looking back only to be meet with all of them looking really nervous and worry.

"What happened?" I asked confused. They only look to their left which i also follow only to see Jungkook with a dark gaze. I gulp and look away. "H-hehe, guys. I will be going first." I said then turn around and quickly start walking away.

Before, I could even open the door which leads to where all the people are at, I felt someone grab my hand and turning me around. I only look at the person's chest because i knew who it was. "All of you go first. Y/N and I will talk." Jungkook said in a cold voice which made me more scare.

Jisoo and the others left to where all the people at leaving Jungkook and I alone. I gulp once again and continue looking at his chest. "Look at me.." he said but i still didn't look at him. "Look at me!" He said but a little louder. I quickly look at his eyes.

"What happened?" I asked even though i knew already. "Y/N, you know how i always get when a man is close to you. So, why did you let him hug you?" He asked with a firm voice. "Jungkook, he is getting married. And I also love you. Only you." I reassured him with a smile.

His face turn to a soft one. He started slowly smiling while his cheeks were getting red. "You are so cute!" I said hugging him. He quickly hug me back while he hide his face on the crook of my neck. I could feel his breath on my neck making me feel a little nervous.

What he did next shocked me. He started kissing and sucking my neck making me gasp. "J-jungkook!" I said in a whisper while putting my hand on his chest to push him away from me.

That didn't make him stop instead he grab my hand away from his chest while with his other hand he grab my waist putting me more closer to him. "J-jungkook stop." I lowly moaned. I could feel him smirk to himself. He finally stop and look at my neck with a smirk.

I just blushed and shake my head. "Aish, Jungkook! How will i hide this!?" I said. "There's nothing to hide. With this people will see that you're mine." He answered back. I just sigh while he grab my hand and say "Let's go."

I followed him and once we enter the Main Place, I saw lots of people sitting down while chatting. We went to where the others are. Once, they saw us they smile. We sat next to them and once we were seated I look at Jisoo who was sitting next to me talking with Jackson.

"Jisoo, can you please let me use the jacket?" I whispered to her while pointing at the jacket on her hands. She looked at me and nodded. 'Thank God, she didn't asked any questions.' I thought to myself. She give me the jacket and I quickly put it on.

I felt someone looking at me so i look to my left. Only to see Jungkook glaring at the jacket and once he met my eyes. He pouted and look away. A smile form on my lips while i grab his hand and intertwined it with mines.

He quickly turn his head and look at me in surprised. He then look at our hands and smile. He lay his head on my shoulder while I lay mines on his head.

After a couple of minutes, I see Hyun-Joong walking to the front. After that everyone started standing up. Jungkook stand up and I followed with our hands still intertwined. The music started playing and the sound of the doors opening. We all look back only to be met with a beautiful girl.

I smile at how beautiful and nice she looks. She started walking and once she was already in the front she let go of the mans hands she was holding—which i infer its her dad—she then took Hyun-Joong's hands. They smile at each other and then look at the priest.

-Time Skip-
"Woahh, she is so beautiful. They really make a cute couple." Jisoo said while drinking soda. After the wedding, we walk into another room which was to celebrate the couple's weddings. There were lots of different food and drinks.

"You're right." Lisa said agreeing to what Jisoo said. I nodded and was about to say something but then someone in a microphone say "Can all the girls please gather up over there? I will throw the flowers. I kind of forgot about it." The person who talked was Hyun-Joong's wife.

"Lets's go!" Lisa and Jisoo said while grabbing my arm and heading towards the middle of the room. We all look as she turns around with the flowers on her hands. All the girls started screaming and after some secs she throw the flowers.

All the girls started jumping to try and catching the flowers. I just stood there not knowing what to do. I felt something up on my head, so i look up only to see the flowers going down. Before it could maybe hit my face or head, I quickly extended my arms up and catch the flowers.

Everyone started screaming while i stood there shocked. "Y/N..." I heard a familiar voice said. I look back only to see Jungkook walking towards me once he was close enough everyone started cheering more louder. "Jungkook...?" I said confused.

He suddenly knee down while he opened a black little box with a ring inside. I put my hands on my mouth not believing this. My eyes started to tear up while i look down at him.

"Y/N...I know its hasn't been that long since we have gotten back together. Also, I know that we are still in college and you want to focus on your studies. But you're the only person i want to spend my whole life with. As a couple, we will have our ups and down but i know that both of us will get through them together. I believe that love will win above anything. So, I want to ask you this.." He said but then he stopped talking while a tear escape his eyes.

" He said but then he stopped talking while a tear escape his eyes

I bit my lips to stop myself from crying but i couldn't. More tears started escaping my eyes. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He opens his eyes and look at me again. "So, I wanted to ask you this...Will you marry me?"