26

(Song: Dynasty-Mia)
Y/N's POV
Then, we headed downstairs and once we were downstairs. We sit on the couch with Jisoo and Jackson. We started watching 'Truth or Dare.' And that's how we spend our day...Watching Movies while eating Popcorn with Soda!
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•
"Hey, Babe. Wake up." I heard Jungkook said. I groaned and turn the other way. "Jisoo, she doesn't want to get up. Why doesn't she just stay here and sleep?" Jungkook asked. 'Ugh, why are they here so early?! They are interrupting my sleep!' I thought annoyed.

"Wait...You said to let her sleep? And we go to the UNI?" I heard Jisoo said while some evil laugh escaped her mouth every-time she said a word. "Umm..yeah?" Jungkook asked sounding a little scared which I infer is because of the way Jisoo's acting. "You kidding me, right!?" Jisoo yell at him.

'Should I just get up? She seems so mad. Ugh but the bed is so soft and warm!' I thought debating If i should just wake up or not. "W-why are you yelling for?" Jungkook asked with a scared voice. "You telling me to go to Jail and she just stay here In Heaven!?" Jisoo exclaimed.

"Jail? We are not going to Jail, We're going to the—" Before Jungkook could finish his sentence, Jisoo say "That's the same thing!" After a little I just heard silent which made me happy since that means that she left me alone already but..that was not the case.

"YAH! Get your b*tt up, Kim Y/N!" Jisoo said while shaking me violently. I immediately open my eyes and put my hands on her shoulder trying to stop her from shaking me. "UNNIE! I'm awake, okay!?" I said almost yelling. "Oh uff, finally. Do what you gotta do and come downstairs, Okay?" She asked calmly. 'She is bipolar...' I thought.

"O-okay." I said. She left and I sigh. 'Is Jungkook downstairs?' I thought to myself. "Well, better get ready to go to the UNI." I whispered. I stand from the bed but before I went to do my morning routine. I did my bed and after that I started doing everything I needed to do.

  After I finished everything, I went downstairs then directly to the Kitchen. "Unnie, What are you doing? It smells delicious." I said excitedly sitting next to Jackson. "Pancakes." She answered smiling at me. "All of us look so cute!" Jisoo said making me confused. "What do you mean?" I asked clueless.

"Jungkook and you are matching and Jackson and I are matching!" She exclaimed excited. I look at her and then at Jackson. After that I made a 'OH' face. "Wait, where is Jungkook?" I asked frowning. "I'm here." I heard a voice behind me said. I turn around only to see Jungkook having the same clothes as me.

I smile and then I say "Come sit here!" I pat the side next to me but then... "Yah Y/N, I'm here!" Jackson said. I look at him surprised but then I smile. "Then, what are you waiting for?" I asked. He looked at me in confusion. "Get your ass up and give the seat to Jungkook!" I finished saying. "Woman on their month have the worst temper ever!" I heard him said before standing up and sitting across me.

Jungkook then came and sat next to me. He put the back of his hand on his mouth to stop laughing. "Yah, stop laughing." I scolded him while laughing. "Okay sorry sorry." He apologized. I just shake my head while smiling. "Here." Jisoo said handing us plates with pancakes. "Woah this looks delicious. Thanks." I said with a smile.

"Your welcome." She answered smiling back. Soon, all of us finished. We grab our things and we started walking to the UNI. "Wouldn't have been better for us to go on the car?" I tiredly said. "You are really lazy." Jackson said. "Did anyone ask for your opinion?" I said back. "Ohhh!" Jisoo and Jungkook said.

"Tch." Jackson said. I just quietly laugh and continued walking. "Hey Jungkook, don't forget that we have to go to Hyun-Joong's wedding this Saturday." I said looking at him. "Oh yeah, I almost forgot about that." He replied scratching the back of his head. I just chuckled.

"Wedding?" Jisoo asked confused. "Oh yeah, you remember Hyun-Joong, right?" I asked her. She nodded and then say "Oh the one who you have a crush on." I just blushed while nervously laughing. "You mean 'Had', right?" Jungkook asked gritting his teeth. "Yeah.." Jisoo said a little scared but at the same time dying to laugh at his jealousy.

"Well, we are here." I said looking at the UNI in-front of me. "Umm guys, I don't know why but I don't feel good maybe I could come back tomorrow." Jackson said looking at the UNI. "Isn't that something a kid always tell their mother to not go to school?" Jisoo asked almost making fun of him.

"I never knew you were in the same UNI as us tho." I said clueless. "Haha, where universe have you been, Y/N?" Jisoo asked. I just shrugged and look at her for an answer. "Well, he is the same UNI as us just different buildings." She said. "Oh okay." I said.

"Well, lets go if not we will be late." Jungkook said walking toward the school. We all started following behind him but then I saw...Jack? "Jack?" I yell at the boy who's back was facing me. I felt Jungkook, Jisoo, and Jackson gaze on me but I just kept looking at the boy. He turn around and my eyes widens.

I smile widely and run to him while letting my book-bag fall on the floor. I jump and he catch me. I grab my legs around him while my hands were around his neck. He spin me around while I feel the guys's gaze looking at me shocked but more Jungkook. He finally put me down but still kept hugging me tightly while I did the same. "It's been a long time, Y/N." He said letting go off the hug but his hands still around my waist.

"I agree with you, Jack." I said smiling at him while almost tearing up. "Hey, don't cry." He said removing his hands from my waist to my cheeks. "I can't help it." I said crying more. "It's okay." He said hugging me while also caressing my hair. "Y/N!" Jungkook yell my name while coming towards me while Jisoo and Jackson followed behind him.

Once he was close enough, he looked at Jack. His eyes show confusion and jealousy. "Who's he?" He asked anger shown on his voice. "Oh, he's my..."