34

(Song:Slowly, Little by Little)
Y/N's POV
"You know... I think this is better too." I said. Jungkook look at me and nodded. "Me too." He said intertwining our hands.
¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•
"You really have a jealous boyfriend." Jisoo commented while looking at a dress. "Unnie! You still talking about that?" I asked tiredly. "Well, he brought you here and told us to keep an eye on you." Jisoo answered back.

"But how can he get jealous over a kid?" Lisa asked confused. "I don't know. But Kai was so cute, the two of you would die if you had seen him." I said smiling at Jisoo and Lisa.

"Maybe we could meet the kid later, If he is still here." Lisa suggested. I look at Jisoo and she nodded. "Okay!" I said excitedly. "You know its also funny making Jungkook jealous." Jisoo said with a evil smirk.

I quickly shook my head. "Its not funny at all." I said disagreeing with her. "Now, that i think about it...What about you and Jack?" I asked Lisa. "W-what about us?" She asked nervously. "Oh come on, all of us know that there's something between the two of you." Jisoo said.

"Well, he asked me to be his girlfriend..." Lisa said blushing. "What did you said!?" Jisoo and I quickly asked. "Hehe, I said..Yes." Lisa answered. "Congratsss!" Jisoo and I said at the same time. She chuckle and say "Thanks."

"Okay, did you guys chose your dresses already?" I asked Jisoo and Lisa. They both nodded. "Did you?" Lisa asked. I nervously smile and quietly say "No.."

"Well, hurry up then. We both will go and pay for our things." Jisoo said. I just nodded and they both left to pay their dresses. "Okay! Lets get to work." I said in a whisper to myself. I started looking at the dresses when i found one that was perfect.

I took it and then i went to the counter to pay for it. After that i went to Lisa and Jisoo who were by the shop' door. They both were also in their phones. "Hey, where do we go now?" I asked as i approach them.

They both look from their phone. "Jackson text me to meet them at the foodcourt." Jisoo said. I nodded and say "Okay. Let's go then." I started walking away with Lisa and Jisoo at my side.

-Mall's Food Court-
"Okay, where are they?" Lisa asked while looking around. Jisoo and I also look around trying to find the guys but suddenly my eyes stop at some guys. My eyes widens and then i say "Lisa, Jisoo!"

They both look at me in confusion. "Look, that is the kid i was talking about before!" I said pointing to Huening Kai and his friends. Jisoo and Lisa look at to where I was pointing at. "Omg! They are so cute!" Jisoo and Lisa said.

I chuckle and nodded. "Do you guys want to go and say..Hi?" I asked both of them. They both quickly nodded their heads. "Hehe, okay!" I said smiling widely.

"Hey, Kai." I said. Kai and his friends look up from their food to us. His eyes widens and then he say "Noona!" I giggled when he call me like that. "Do you guys heard that? I'm a Noona." I said fangirling.

Lisa and Jisoo just sigh at my behavior. "Who are they, Noona?" Kai asked looking at Jisoo and Lisa. "Oh, they are my friends, Lisa and Jisoo." I answered back. "Hi, I'm Jisoo." Jisoo said introducing herself. "And I'm Lisa." Lisa said smiling at them

"Oh~ Hehe, My name is Huening Kai." Kai said while blushing a little. "Omg, he is so cute." Lisa said. I just smile and nodded. "Okay, so how about all of you introduce yourself?" Jisoo said looking at all of them with a wide smile.

  They all nodded and started introducing themself to us. "Ohh, so your name is Yeonjun." I said looking at him. "Yes, it is Y/N." He said while playfully rolling his eyes at me. "Yah! Its Noona!" I scolded him.

He just nodded and sigh. "Yes..Noona." He said. I giggle and nodded in approval. "You guys can take a seat if you want." Soobin said with a smile. "Aww, you're so cute." I said with a little smile. He smile while blushing.

"He is not cute at all." Taehyun said making me laugh. "Y/N?" I heard Lisa whispered a little scare. I didn't turn around instead i kept laughing and paying attention to the boys in-front of me. "Guys, stop." Beomgyu said with his mouth full of food.

I chucked and say "You're so cute~" he look at me and gave me a little smile. I went towards his seat and grab a napkin. Then, i slowly wipe his mouth. "There." I said after wiping his mouth. His cheeks started getting red making me ruff his hair while saying "Stop getting more embarrassed. It makes you look cuter you know."

He blushed more making me laugh a little. "Y/N!" Lisa said more louder. "Lisa! I'm doing something now!" I said still looking at Beomgyu who is blushing really hard now. I giggled. "All of you are so cute. You know what I will be your girlfriend." I jokingly said while smiling widely.

"Oh god..Y/N!" Lisa yell making me flinch because of her loudness. I turn around and say "Wha—" I stop my sentence when i was met with a serious face of...Jungkook. I nervously laugh. "J-jungkook, what a coincidence." I said nervously.

"Hmmm." He hummed still looking at me. I scratch the back of my neck while looking around the mall. "Guys, If you excuse us, we will leave now." Jungkook said while coming towards me and grabbing my hand.

"B-but we haven't eat yet." I said. "I will cook you something." He answered back. "You don't know how to cook." I quickly said. He then gave me a dead glare while everyone silently starts laughing.

"Hehe.." I said with a forced and nervous smile. "I don't care. Let's go." he said. I sigh and nodded. "Okay, guys, we will see each other tomorrow then." I said looking at Jisoo+Jackson and Lisa+Jack. They all nodded.

"Bye, Kai~ Also, all of you bye and thanks for today." I said to Kai and his friends. They all nodded and say "Bye Noona." I quickly fangirl when they said that but that stop when Jungkook drag me away.

"Yah, Jungkook." I yell. He stop and look back at me. "What?" He said annoyed. "Oh, you wanna act like that? Okay, then..and here i was about to give you something." I said looking at my nails as if they were the most important things.

He looked at me in surprised. "What do you have for me?" He asked smiling excitedly. "Let's go to Jisoo's house." I said walking away. "Y/N, I'm not gonna move from here till you tell me what you have for me." Jungkook yell from behind me.

I look back and say "Pabo! Lets go to Jisoo's house and there we will take my things." He looked at me confused. "Why?" He asked. "Well, duh I'm gonna go back to live with you. But if you don't want then i guess— " before i could continue i felt arms around me.

"Jungkook!?" I said shocked. "Thank you." He said repeatedly. I smile and hug him back. "I love you." I said putting my head on his chest. "I love you too, baby." He said hugging me tighter. "Let's go now?" I asked breaking the hug.

He smiled widely and nodded. "Let's go home." He said intertwining our hands. I gave him a small smile and nodded.