33

(Song: /Nightcore/ Steal My Girl- One Direction)
Y/N's POV
I turn around and I was right. It was....Jungkook. I gulp knowing that i was somewhat in trouble. This feels just like when you mom or dad found you doing something wrong and you don't know what to do. 'Just act normal.' I thought to myself.

"Hey Jungkook." I said nervously smiling at him. He just look at me seriously not saying nothing. "Noona..who is he?" Kai asked while grabbing the end of my sleeve. I look back at Kai. "He is my—" I started saying but was interrupted by Jungkook.

"I'm her boyfriend. Who are you?" Jungkook asked in a scary voice. Kai's hold my sleeve tighten meaning that he was getting scared because of Jungkook's tone. "I-I'm Kai." Kai said. "What's your relationship with Y/N?" Jungkook asked Kai.

"Umm.." Kai started saying but he didn't know what to said. So, instead he look at me. "You want me to answer?" I whispered to him a little scared. "Of course. He is your boyfriend. It seems like he wants to kill me." Kai whispered back.

I sigh and look back at Jungkook. "Umm Jungkook. Well, Kai was lost at the store where Lisa, Jisoo, and I were so I decided to help him find his way here." I said explaining everything. "That's okay but the two of are way too close." Jungkook said while Jealousy was evident on his face.

"Haha there's no need to. He is only 16 yrs old." I said trying to reassured Jungkook. "Still, I don't like my girlfriend being way too close with other boys." Jungkook answered back. "You have a jealous boyfriend, Noona." Kai whispered to me. I chuckle at his words.

"Yah! Stop whispering to her." Jungkook said grabbing my wrist and pulling me towards him. I look up to Jungkook and was about to scold him when Kai said something. "Y/N, I will be leaving now." Kai said. "Huening Kai! Its Y/N Noona!" I corrected him.

He chuckle and nodded. "Okay, Y/N Noona." Kai said smiling widely at me. "Good." I said satisfied. "Noona, Can i hug you for the last time?" Kai asked with a sad smile. "Uh?...Okay." I said confused on his sad face. I look at Jungkook waiting for him to let me go.

He just sigh and let me go. I smile at his jealousy. I went to Kai and hug him. He immediately hug me back. "You know.." Kai started saying while I wonder what's wrong with him. "I wish I was older. That way i would ask you to be my girlfriend." Kai finished saying making me widen my eyes.

Before I even knew it, I was pull away from Kai. "Hey hey, don't forget I'm here." Jungkook said to Kai. Kai just chuckle and look at me. "I love you, Noona." Kai said giving me a small smile. I just stood there in shock. "Yah, Hyung. You better take care of her. If not i will come and take her away from you." Kai said making me giggled.

"Don't worry. That would never happened." Jungkook said confident. I look at Jungkook and smile at him. "Omg! Look over there, Hyung!" Kai said in surprise while pointing at something behind Jungkook. Jungkook and I look back in curiosity. I suddenly feel someone pulling me away from Jungkook.

I look to the front and see Kai holding my hand. "Kai, what happened?" I asked worriedly. "Y/N, he is not a kid. He is trying to steal you away from me." Jungkook said whining. I look back at Jungkook with 'I-don't-know-what-to-do' face. "Thanks for today, Noona." Kai said. I was about to face him when i suddenly felt a pair of lips on my cheeks.

My face started slowly turning red. "H-huening Kai!" I said but in the process I stuttered. "Byee, Noona." Kai said letting go of me. I look at him but my face was still red. He chuckled and left to the store before Jungkook kill him. "Y/N? Y/N!" Jungkook said shaking me but i just stood there looking at the store where Kai went into.

"A kid just kiss my cheeks?" I asked still blushing. "Y/N, you only mine!" Jungkook exclaimed. I look at him and say "He is so cute." Jungkook gasp at my words. He pouts and started walking away from me.

"Jungkook? Jungkook, I was just kidding." I said running after him. I notice that he was not answering me since I was calling him by his name. "Babe!" I said almost yelling. He stop walking and slowly turn around with a little smile on his face. I smile back at him and say "Babe, I'm sorry."

He shake his head and say "It's okay. Besides, he is only a kid. You are my girlfriend and he is only a boy you just met or a friend, right?" I smile and nodded quickly. "I love you. Only you." I said. His cheeks started slowly turning red. "Are you blushing?" I asked getting close to him.

He quickly shake his head. "You are." I said again. "I'm not!" He denied but it was evident that he was blushing. I was about to say 'You are' again but he grab my wrist and peck my lips. I blush at his actions. "Who's blushing now?" He asked teasingly.

I playfully glared at him and put both of my hands on my cheeks. "Hehe, sorry Babe." He apologized while back hugging me. I nodded and turn around hugging him back.

"Go back to the store to buy your dress, okay? Also, if you meet a boy that needs help, Call me and I will help him." He said in a serious voice. "Are you serious, Jeon Jungkook?" I asked trying to contain my laugh. "I'm very serious, Y/N." He said not laughing or smiling. I bit my lips and nodded.

"Okay, go now. I will watch you from here." He said. "Am i a middle school girl?" I asked him not believing what he said. "No, you are not a middle school girl, Babe. But you are my baby and I need to protect you." He said. I giggle and nodded. I started walking away but was stop by Jungkook.

"Wait!" Jungkook said. I look back confused. "What?" I asked him. "I think its better if i take you there. Let's go." He said holding my hand. I grin and we both started walking away.

"You know... I think this is better too." I said. Jungkook look at me and nodded. "Me too." He said intertwining our hands.