chapter 6

I apologize in advance if this is poorly written I didn't realize the part I stopped at was going to be difficult for me to start up again whoops
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n Pov

Booker shook my shoulder lightly waking me up.

(Booker)" Come on we should get moving" I nodded waking Elizabeth She lifted her head from my shoulder and rubbing her eyes.

(Elizabeth) "Wha-"

(Y/n)" come on we're leaving" We stood up to see Booker leaning out the door. "See anything?" I asked him while grabbing my carbine. 

(Booker)" voices, people are close" I nodded and we headed out the door. When we made it to the exit of the building we saw more policemen one of them giving a plan of attack. I moved to a few boxes that were on top of the staircase in front of us as Booker stayed back with Elizabeth his gun pointed in the direction on the men. Booker gave me a signal and we both started shooting getting as many headshots as we could to finish them off quickly. 

We got most of them but then a man using the crow vigor appeared. Booker and Elizabeth moved closer to me as we tried to take the teleporting out. 

(y/n) " Just stop fucking moving" As I said that I shot him in the head ending the fight.

(Booker) "Okay, on second thought, I think those tears of yours might come in handy next time we're in a scrape" 

(Elizabeth) "Well, there has to be a tear around for me to use. I can't just pull them out of thin air. "  

(Y/n)" Well, it looked like that in the Elevator and in your tower how we'll we know if there is one around?"

(Elizabeth) " I can tell you too what's around and you tell me which one to open"

(Booker) "I guess that'll work but come on let's keep moving hall of heroes isn't far"

(Y/n) " Let's look around for supplies first. We should be fully stocked for whatever is ahead"  He nodded as we separated looking of anything we could use. Elizabeth decided to Search with me in the Fellow Traveller. It was just a small restaurant It looked like most of the food here was rotting it didn't help with dead corpses laying around. 

(Elizabeth) " I thought they were only after You and Booker why did they kill the people here" I walked around the counter and saw one of them one of the bodies have a shotgun by them also with red paint on his face and wore a red sash. 

(Y/n) "I think they were vox populi" 

(Elizabeth) "How do you know?" 

(Y/n) " some of these men are dress similarly to the ones in a shooting game in the fair they seemed to be hated" I grabbed whatever ammo I could find and the shotgun then left the building waiting of Booker to finish his search.

(Elizabeth) "So how did you and Booker meet?" 

(Y/n) " At the raffle on Columbia, we haven't known each other for long"

(Elizabeth) " Well you could have fooled me with how you two were on the carousel"

(Y/n)" I don't know what came over me at that point," I said leaning against a wall " but, it felt right like I am meant to be by his side" I shook my head " Nevermind forget I said anything" Elizabeth was about to say something when Booker left the ticket booth.

(Booker) "Any luck on your end" I throw him some ammo.

(Y/n) " not much but a decent amount" 

(Booker) "Alright then let's get moving, " He said walking passed us. When he did I placed a hand on Elizabeth's shoulder.