Chapter 3

y/n pov

as we left that room and to a hallway, the wall was blown up and we could see an airship going by Booker grabbed my hand and jumped latching on to a fright hook as I shoot the men on the airship. "glad you didn't put up a fight" Booker said looking at me for a quick second then back at the man running at us. I shot him in the head quickly then pointing my thumb at the crumbling building behind us "my fear is falling if I'd put up a fight I would of went with it"

"at least your learning to get over your fear"

"slowly but yes"

"Alright we got to find the controls and take this thing to Monument Island" I nodded as we made our way to the controls. When Booker opened the metal door there was a woman praying in the control room I set the coordinates as father Comstock appeared before us on a small airship with a microphone.

"what now," I said annoyed 

"the Lord forgives everything. But I'm just a Prophet...so I don't have to. Amen"

"Amen," the woman behind us said now holding a torch over her head then dropping ingulfing her self and the ship with flames.

"Jesus"

"Is everyone here Fucking insane Holy fuck" 

"come on we got to get the hell out of here," Booker said running out of the room as I followed closely behind we jumped out the bottom. he pulled out his skyhook as I did the same latching onto the skyline going really fast

" Holy shit that was close you aright?" he asked dismounting of the Sky-line I jumped off and landed next to him "Yeah wait isn't suiciding a sin" he just shrugged walking into the building opening a large door to find a Courtyard.

"well there it is Monument island"

"finally now we just need to get Elizabeth then get the fuck out of here"

"wonder why they got her locked up in this place"

"who knows but the sooner we get her the sooner we can leave," I said using my sky hook to get over the fence going ahead of Booker finding a giant machine "what does it do" I said about to pull a lever until a hand grabbed my wrist  "let's not find out" 

I looked at the item that was in the tube in front of us "It cant be bad with a teddy bear inside it" I pulled the lever it was struck by electricity and changed color "is that it just changes the color what is the point of having this giant machine if that's all it does" 

"I don't know but let's keep moving" I nodded pulling myself away from the machine. we came across a hallway a large wooden door in the middle a red room and a room with a projector Booker and I split off I was looking at the photos of Elizabeth " they've been watching her?! why?" I said looking at all the photos in the room "Hey y/n take a look at this"

"what is it?" I asked walking into the room he pointed to the screen It shows Elizabeth lockpicking, then investigating codes, painting the Eiffel tower, singing, then finally dancing.

"why keep a close eye on a 17-year-old"

"I have no Idea" we entered another room singing could be heard as I looked at another giant machine surrounded by speakers Booker picked up the voxophone and listen to it as I focused on the singing "she's at the top of the tower right?"  I asked Booker "yeah" he looked at me wondering where I was going with this "then How can we hear from here?"

 "the speakers probably" 

"Yeah but judging by there size and the number of them It should be loud even if they were on low yet the singing is clear but faint"