She's not going to smile when she sees my big fat bruise where Erika punched me. But I let her take the lead but before pulling my shirt I look into her eyes scared, but she pulls it up anyways and stays still for a moment. She now has a full view of my bruises and could understand what happened to me yesterday.

The girl takes a deep breath and gives me the ice pack. After that she gives me a peck on the cheek and helps me spread on some soothing cream. I get to put my shirt on after Andreea thinks that it is ok. "Do you want to watch some movies?" I ask her and she nods.

But she still hasn't said anything about my bruises, is she afraid of me now? Or disgusted?
"I hate horror movies so let's watch some disney movies" Andreea says out loud and I jump a little. The redhead laughs at my reaction and hugs me "come on scaredy cat, a disney movie is nice" and I roll my eyes at her.

We chose Moana and the last thing I was thinking about was the movie. Andreea fucking forrest just put her hand on my thigh. I think I'm hyperventilating right now. Her hand is so warm and it makes my skin burn in pleasure.

Andreea laughs at the movie but I remain silent, each time Moana says that she wants to go discover the ocean, her hand gets closer.
Is she doing this on purpose? I look to her but she seems concentrated on the tv.

I'm not going to get this easily swayed by her. I mean she already did it but still. I open my legs a little and I can see her smirk. Yup, she's doing it on purpose. She shifts a little bit closer to me and I lay my hand on the arm rest.

Her hand is right next to my core but then before moving it again, I disturb the silence "wanna eat something?" And I smirk at her and hold my laughter at my own pun. She rolls her eyes and gets up "fuck you" and I smile at her "gladly" and she throws a pillow at me.

"What do you want to eat?" She asks me after she got her phone. I shrug at her and she sighs hard "you were the one who asked about eating" but I giggle again at her and she laughs as well this time. We decide to get a pizza and make ourselves milkshakes.

I barely have anything in my fridge except for milk, water and cheese. But luckily for me, Anna got me some fruits and I got a bunch of bananas and strawberries. I cut the fruits and Andreea prepares the mixer.

We make a great team together I bet we would be good at school projects, too bad we have different friends groups. "I have whipping cream as well" I say and take it out. I shake the container and as I prepare to spread some it has too much power and gets all over Andreea's face. I want to apologies to her but the cream is on her chin and nose and she looks like a snowman.

"Sorry I'm used to whip people and its still a reflex" and again I laugh at my pun but she doesn't she just looks at me with a death glare. She takes the whipping cream and shakes it hard enough, when she pushes the cap the cream gets all over me and I yelp.

This time I think there's no cream left, I try to get a paper towel but she holds my hand gently and smirks "I can help you" and she goes for my neck. Her tongue cleans of the cream but gets out my moan. I put my hand over my mouth and now Andreea's eyes are black.

She bites her lips and continues to do what she wants. I've got some cream left on my shoulder and she slowly takes it in her mouth. After that her hands start to roam my waist and back. I get to clench her shirt. "Andreea please stop" I say and her mouth is already away from me checking if I'm alright.

I put my hand on her cheek and kiss her jaw "you've got some as well" and stick out my tongue. She gives me that notorious smirk and takes me in her arms holding me up. I yelp and hold her tighter. We go to the sofa and she softly puts me down. But I can't look up at her because her mouth is attacking my neck.

After she's satisfied with the mark she put she pecks my lips and I groan. Only a peck? And I take her by the shirt and kiss her harder. She holds me and gets on my lap. I put my hands on her ass and smack it hard. She moans and looks into my eyes. We are both breathing hard and I can feel her breath on my skin. Her nose touching my cheek.

"Hey gorgeous" she says and she kisses me again. I let her take the lead and I get my right hand underneath her shirt. Her skin is so soft that I can barely hold back from kissing it.
But before our making out session could get better the pizza man is here. I go with her and take the pizza in the room.

I eat only a piece because I don't know if I can eat more due to my condition at the moment. I look at Andreea and she eats so lively, I don't know why but I get my appetite back just by looking at her. Thanks to Andreea I eat two more slices.

Now that we are full we clean the dishes and get to enjoy the milkshakes. The movie is still playing in the background but I'm too tired to care and I fall asleep. I wake up and see myself laying on Andreea's chest, we somehow managed to get tangled and I can hear her heartbeat, its so relaxing.

She doesn't know that I woke up and she keeps on stroking my hair and it makes me fall back to sleep. Her scent is so nice its something like lavender. I wake up the next morning still tangled but now I'm between her legs and my head is hiding in her neck. Even after a good sleep she smells like spring.

I get up a little and quietly try to get out but
she's still sleeping, the girl puts me back next to her, hugging me hard. I can barely breath but I pet her arm and after 5 minutes I try again. But just as I'm about to get up fully she takes me back next to her "don't take my teddy bear Tony" she mumbles on my shoulder. Well, She's too cute so I guess I have to stay until she's awake