Chapter 16

Sorry for the delay, but I've finally settled in the new city a bit. 

Some wolf love!!!

 Chapter 16

(Amalia’s POV)

 The wolves amber eyes penetrated, making my heart thud wildly in my chest, reverberating my soul. I froze as the vibrations expanded from within to right under my skin, spreading upwards till a river of delicious shivers, and tingles erupted all over my skin, like raindrops dancing. 

What the hell?

My mind was constantly looking for explanations, for a reason, to explain this maddening effect this wolf had on me. 

I closed my eyes, not wanting to see it anymore. I had seen the wolf enough times, prowling through my dreams, always watching, always chasing, always winning. 

Why couldn't the wolf leave me alone? I didn't want this. I never wanted this. It was all being thrust upon me and I had no choice.

Eric had trapped me physically. The wolf was trying to trap me emotionally and mentally.

They were working as a team, trying to pin me down, like the wolf was pinning me to the wall. They both wanted me here. They both wanted me.

It was too overwhelming. I could feel the wolves hot breath on my face and neck, his front legs on either side of my head, and his belly rubbing against mine. 

'Get off me.' I whispered, brokenly. I opened my eyes to see the wolf. He simply snorted at my request. I guess that was a no.

'Get off me.'

I said it this time with more determination, more violence, but he didn't pay attention, deciding to nuzzle his snout right under my ear.

More tingles.

I gasped. The wolf purred. NO!

'GET OFF ME. NOW!!!' I screamed, pushing the wolf off of me. In surprise, the wolf fell backwards, but was up on his fours very quickly. S***, what did I do? Now, the wolf will be angry.

He looked up at me. I felt my throat close up in fear. I'm dead. That's it. This is it.

The wolf stalked towards me, going slightly to my left, making me turn my body around to face him head on. The wolf cocked his head to the side, before bounding towards me. 

I screamed, covering my hands with my face, not wanting to see my grisly fate. I felt a woosh of air, before everything stopped. A few seconds later, nothing. I removed my hands, the wolf was right infront of me, his head right at my waist. I glanced down, with utter confusion, amber eyes glanced back at me. Before I could think what was happening, he headbutted me in the stomach.

I fell down on my a** with an oomph. What the heck? I cast my gaze back to the wolf, who was making a strange throaty wolfing sound. Was the wolf laughing at me?

'That wasn't funny.' I bit out. The wolf shrugged, then leaned back on his hindlegs and stretched his back, neck and front legs. The wolf resumed his stance, before edging closer towards me.

I crawled backwards, he came closer. Neither of us stopped till my back was up against the wall. Now, because I was sitting, the wolf was almost a head taller than me. My eyes drew from his face down his thick neck, to his powerful, furry chest and long torso. His legs were muscular, like the rest of his body, his paws large. I never noticed now, how similar the wolf was to Eric. Well, they were the same, weren’t they.

The wolf was Eric’s playful side, his protective side, his passionate side, his possessive side. I could feel it, almost oozing out of the wolf, in full-force.