Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Amalia’s POV

I was being shoke awake by none other than the great man himself. Erik.

'What do you want?' I groaned.

'We're sleeping in a motel tonight.' He said coldly.

'Oh. Okay.' I stretched but then felt Erik's arm wrap around and carry me out of the car and towards the motel, bridal style.

'You can put me down.' I said.

'I like it this way.'

I groaned but was too tired to complain. I heard some chitter-chatter between Erik, Nathan and the receptionist as I dozed off in Erik's arms. Damn it was really comfy here. I'll never let him know that though, never. Soon enough I was dumped ceremoniously onto a bed.

'Thanks.' I groaned and turned to my side, to resume sleeping. Erik spun me around so I was lying on my back and he was hovering over me.

'Not so fast.' He said, then he went towards the door and locked it.

'We;re sharing a room. A bed.' I gulped.

'We'll be doing alot more than just sharing a bed.' He said lustfully, looking at my body the way he did that day at the diner. This was what he wanted all a long. To have me. To rape me. I heard myself screaming in my head. I jumped up and tried to run past him, but he grabbed me and pushed me back down onto the bed, pinning my arms down.

'Please. Don't do this.' I begged, feeling the tears in my eyes.

'It has to be done.' He said simply. He tried to kiss me on the lips, but I turnt my head to the side, causing him to groan. He tried again, but I turnt to the other side. So instead he began trailing kisses down my neck, leaving tingles where he had kissed. God no, why am I enjoying this? AMALIA. Stop it.

His hand went underneath my top and his thumb began rubbing across my stomach, leaving my other arm free. I looked around to find a lamp by the side, I reached over but couldn't touch it. I needed to move closer. I felt how excited he was as he pushed his hips into mine, causing me to gasp in horror and…exhiliration.

'I knew you'd like it.' He whispered, erotically, taking my ear lobe into his mouth and sucking on it gently. I couldn't help the moan that escaped from my lips. Great, you recover from tonsillitis last week then you become a victim of Stockholm syndrome the next week. Suddenly my skirt began to rise up to my hips, revealing my panties. Erik kneeled back, his eyes glistening. Taking my opportunity, I moved to the side, closer to the lamp. Erik grabbed my ankles.

'Don't move angel.' He groaned and leaned forward, trailing kisses along my jaw and down my throat.

'This will only hurt a little bit.' He whispered. Crap I thought. A sensation had began stirring deep within my lower belly. I had to stop this. Or I'd never come back. I grabbed the lamp and smashed it across his head. He groaned and fell back, cradling his head. I fled and tried opening the door, realising it was locked and that Erik was quickly recovering, I dashed into the bathroom and locked the door.

'AMALIA. OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR. YOU LITTLE BITCH.' He roared. The tears escaped from my eyes and ran down my cheek. I looked around desperately and found the window. Standing on the toilet, I opened the latch and climbed out, but not before hearing the door crashing open. Erik stood there, raging, with his top off. Wait when did his top come off. He lunged towards me and I screeched, pushing myself out in a hurry and landing on the cold ground. Ouch. Erik couldn't fit through the tiny window thank god so I legged it towards the woods. I didn't stop running until I reached a clearing, panting. I'd lost him for good I thought, falling to the ground, trying to catch my breath.

Suddenly, I heard a growl coming from behind me. Spinning around, I saw a dark grey wolf, growling angrily at me. It was the almost the size of a small pony, with it's sharp canines and silver specks on it's coat, illuminated by the moonlight. For a brief moment, I marvelled at it's beauty, before I felt sick with fear as it came closer to me. This is it. I'm going to die. My eye reached the dock where a boat was. I jumped up and began sprinting as fast as I could. But it wasn't enough. I felt the weight of the wolf push me down onto the ground, it's head above mine. I thought if I'm going to die, I'm staring at it straight in the eye. And so I did. It suddenly stopped growling and looked at me, softly. We both stared at each other for several seconds, getting lost in one anothers eyes, when the wolf nuzzled it's snout against my neck. Without thinking, I raised my hand and began running my fingers through it's coat. The wolf purred happily, and began rubbing it's body all over me, making me think that it had some sort of itch.

Then it began to morph into... Erik. I gasped in shock. Erik snorted angrily and stood up, showing me his birthday suit. I groaned, covering my eyes. Wow, it was big. Thank God, I stopped it, that would have hurt. He grabbed me by my wrist and pulled me up, leading me back through the wood.

How can he act so natural while walking through the woods naked? Is he mad? Yes he's mad, he's a werewolf. I felt my eyes drawing towards his butt. Good lord, it was perfect. It was meaty, but toned.... stop it.

What the hell?

I decided to stare straight into his back but that didn't help either. His muscles flexed as he walked, making me involuntarily lick my lips, thinking how I'd love to draw my tongue down his spine. Just look at the sky, Amalia. I gazed at the stars for a while before stupidly tripping over something and landing straight into Erik's back. His skin was so smooth and he was strong. His hands grabbed my thighs and lifted me up so I was getting a piggy back and he began walking on. The motel soon came into view. He dropped me gently and began clambering for his clothes which were scattered across the ground, but not without holding my hand tightly. I guess I understood. This was the third time I'd try to run away.

Why am I being so calm? He could take me back into the motel room and try to.... I gulped. He had to have learnt the first time. I'm not letting it happen. Never. Even if a small part of me wanted to. Where's Nathan? I like Nathan. Nathan will help, right? Speaking of Nathan he was standing outside the motel, waiting for us.

'You were free for 4 minutes and 36 seconds. Your personal best.' Nathan grinned.

'Nathan can I stay with you tonight?' I asked. I felt Erik tense up while Nathan frowned.

'Why?' he replied.

'Because I don't feel comfortable with Erik in a room alone. I'd feel alot more comfortable with you.' I reasoned. Nathan glanced over to Erik before looking back at me.

'I'm sorry, but that's not how it works. And besides if Jamie found out, whether it was innocent or not. She'd kill me.' He began walking back inside. My shoulders dropped in defeat, while Erik looked relieved. He pulled me along and back inside the room.

'Sit.' He said sternly. I sat down on the bed, as Erik locked the door, locked the latch on the bathroom window and all the other windows. He kneeled down infront of me and grabbed my hand in his.

'You won't go into the bathroom without me, understood?' He said with such authority that it annoyed me.

'No way. I'm not letting you watching me do the toilet or shower.' I snapped. His eyes darkened.

'Well you should have thought about that before you destroyed my trust and smacked me over the head with a lamp and ran off.' He sneered, dropping my hands and storming towards the other side of the bed where he pulled off his clothes and jumped in only his boxers.

'Sleep' he commanded. I snorted and jumped off the bed and curled up on an armchair.

'You are stubborn.' He sighed.

'You are a jerk.' I shot back.

'You will learn to love me.'

'I will never love you.'

'We'll see about that.' He whispered under his breath. I turned around to avoid looking at Erik and sighed. Before I dozed off, I thought of the beautiful wolf and how it made my heart flutter.