"What if people in work find out about us" he gets up from the sofa and walks to the railing looking out at the lights. "So what if they do, I can shout it from here if you want" I watch as he turns around so quick looking at me "you wouldn't dare" he says while walking back towards me. "I so would " I get up and walk to the railing and taking a deep breath I just as I'm about to shout he stops me. "Your crazy" he laughs as I grab his waist pulling him closer to me.

"I'm crazy about you baby and you know that, so can we not care about what others think and just be us" I lift his head up so I can look in his eyes and I can see he is scared. "Do you mind if we keep it a secret for a bit just until things settle down with you becoming the new CEO" he bites his lip waiting as I just nod." Ok then, what ever you want to do I will do, now can I have a kiss". I lean my head to the side as he smiles and wraps his arms around me kissing me softly on my lips.

"Can we snuggle back on the sofa for a bit?" he pulls away from our kiss as I guide him over to the sofa. "You sit there and I will grab a bottle of champagne we need to celebrate properly" I go to head inside as he asks me to put on some music too. I laugh and hurry inside excited that he has agreed to us and also him just being here.

Luhan pov 

I feel so calm and safe here when I am with him. I am glad I listened to Lay and just stopped worrying about others.   I might still be scared of how they will treat me when they find out I'm dating the CEO, but I guess we will just have to wait and see.

"Well well well, and who are you?" a voice comes from the dark corner of the balcony making me sit up. " Excuse me but who are you?" I stand up as soft music comes on and the stranger steps into the light making me step back. 

"Ok baby, music is on and I have the cha......." I watch as Sehun walks out stopping in mid sentence staring at the dark haired stranger.

"What the hell are you doing here and how the hell did you get in?" Sehun walks closer to me. Maybe he is a friend that didn't know Sehun was on a date. 

"Baby, what do you mean what am I doing here, I have a key and who is this, are you cheating on me" the stranger says making my stomach turn and look at Sehun. "Are you guys a thing?" I  say before I step away from Sehun as he looks in panic at me. "No he is my ex." Sehun says walking after me as I keep backing up towards the door from the balcony to head inside. 

"That's not what you said last night when I came over~" The stranger smiles as he walks closer to Sehun. I turn quickly and hurry inside feeling my heart break. How could I be such a fool and put myself in a situation like this. "Luhan where are you going?" Sehun runs after me as I reach the door opening it and making a run for the lift forgetting my shoes and hat.

"Luhan wait, he is my ex and I have no idea how he even got in" he shouts after me as the lift closes just as he reaches it making me rather grateful that he missed it. I quickly pat myself down looking for my phone and pull it out of my pocket as I call Lay.

"Hey lulu so how is the date going?"  

"Lay can you come get me please" I begin to sob down the phone as the lift reaches the lower ground floor.

"Luhan where are you, and what has happened?"

"Lay I'm at Sehun's but I'm not really sure of the name of the place". I hurry out of the lift and make a run for the main door hoping Sehun won't come after me. Out on the street I look around looking for some sort of a sign to tell Lay where I am. 

"Lay I don't know where I am" I begin to cry more down the phone as I hear him talk to someone in the back ground. 

 "Luhan turn your location on and I will find you just stay on the phone with me ok"