8- No time to die

[New life hospital in London, third floor, 8:30p.m, Live or Die]

LOUIS: Excuse me, how is the patient?

NURSE: I can't tell you anything!

LOUIS: But...

NURSE 1: Cassey, go tell the receptionist to inform the patient's family about her condition.

NURSE 2: Are you sure? 

NURSE 1: Yes, is this even a question? 

HARRY: What happened? Where's Chloe?

LOUIS: ( look down the floor) she's being operated.

HARRY: What? When did that happen?

LOUIS: I went to check on her, but when she heard my voice she panicked and then, and then..

HARRY: Stop! Please don't do that! I'm sure she will get over it.

LOUIS: I knew she had a phobia of clowns, but I did wear their disguise to make her the April's fool.

HARRY: It was our idea, we're all responsible for what happened to her, don't blame yourself.

LOUIS: If only there was something we can do to help her

HARRY: We have hope, we can pray for her to come back to us safe and sound.

LOUIS: How can you be so patient?

HARRY: I went through many things in my life, and it made me realize that with patient everything can be okay,  even when we feel that everything's going against our will.

LOUIS: I don't know what will be my parent's reaction if they hear what happened to Chloe, they will blame it on me.

HARRY: Louis, please get hold of yourself ( he said taking Louis in a hug)

LOUIS: I can't accept the idea of losing her, she's a part of me, she's my sister, dammit!

HARRY: I know how you feel, but you have to be strong for her,

NURSE 1: Are you the patient's family?

LOUIS: Yes, what is it?

NURSE 1: The patient needs a blood donation right away.

LOUIS: What are you waiting for, get her the blood she needs

NURSE 1: We're out of her blood type, I'm afraid.

LOUIS: What are you saying? You're going to let her die?

HARRY: Please Louis! ( Addressing the nurse) Excuse me, what is her blood type?

LOUIS: (simultaneously with the nurse) A+

HARRY: My blood type is A+,  I'll donate to her.

NURSE 1: Please follow me! We need you to do some analysis before we can take blood from you.

HARRY: (put a hand on Louis' shoulder) Chloe will live! 

LOUIS: (watching Harry as he walks away with the nurse) Oh no, I should prevent them on the reception from telling my parent's about Chloe's condition. (see the nurse who went to talk to the receptionist about Chloe's condition coming) Please god! what should I do now?

HARRY: (in the donation room) How is Chloe? 

NURSE: Her name is Chloe? She's such a beautiful girl. (Noticing that he is still waiting for her answer) Oh sorry, we're not allowed to give any information