~Chapter III. The rise of the murder husbands

"You are a dick," Nick said, speaking the words to God's face he wanted to say for a while now. How dare he abandon and toss Lucifer away like that?

"You weren't supposed to become... whatever you are, no matter how interesting. You screwed everything up! All my work, my writing, gone" God said as if he didn't hear what Nick said. He seemed rather upset as well, the Nephalem noted.

Who knows? Nick thought. Perhaps he really cannot hear me. That control freak. "I've never been one to follow the rules as they were laid out," he smirked, "sometimes, rules are just meant to be broken, William."

"Chuck. My name is Chuck," God replied.

Nick rolled his eyes. "Whatever, Jules." He grinned, his white hound quietly standing next to him and observing everything.

God merely shook his head. "It's the end of the line for you now. Game over," the Lord spoke and snapped his fingers.

But nothing happened to Chuck's horror and Nick's amusement. A laugh came from the Nephalem, wings rustling. "It appears that you hold no power over me!" He bellowed. And for the first time, God seemed to be afraid. Nick saw him take a step back and his eyes narrowed as he clicked his tongue, eyes flashing. "I don't think so. You're not going to run away this time."

Holding up his hand the deity's way, he clenched his fists together and God gasped, sinking down to his knees before the King of Hell. He still looked to be in disbelief of it all. "If you kill me," God squeaked out in a high voice, "all of creation will cease to exist and fade away..." Nick tightened his hold and God tensed up mid-speech as the color drained from his face and he almost appeared to be turning blue, "fade away... into nothing."

"No, it won't," Nick shrugged, "because I say so. Far thy well, Chuckles." With a flick of his wrist, God exploded in a scream and died. When God's light faded away and the universe screamed, the deity's essence floated in the air, slowly disappearing. Opening his mouth and sucking up the powers for himself, Nick temporarily glowed before the powers settled in and he became the new God himself. His body tensed up when the powers coursed through his veins and he clenched his jaw as his wings twisted.

This is going to get some used to.

Shaking his head, the Nephalem spread his wings out wide and a smile slowly formed on his face. Mission accomplished. The Winchester's were taken out, as well as their little angel, and even God himself... there was no one left anymore who could pose a serious threat to him. Perhaps the other Primordial Entities could... but he would like to see them try.

Now it was time for the final step of his plan, where everything escalated towards... bring Lucifer home to him.

Afterwards, he would find Jack. He just hoped that his demons would hurry up with finding the young Nephilim's whereabouts for he had a bad feeling about it.

He looked up towards the Bunker's ceiling as his white hellhound padded over to his side. "The least I can do now is bring you home, my beloved... now that the world is safe for your return."

~~

It didn't take Nick that long to find the ingredients he had previously used to try and bring Lucifer back from the Empty, back when he was still human. Surprisingly enough, the run down house had survived his own variant of an apocalypse. "Makes it only easier," the Nephalem muttered. The Hellhound had followed him all the way here and Nick made him wait outside. He kneeled before the bowl with the ingredients. The only thing he needed to refresh was the blood, the rest could be used again.

Taking a tiny vail out of his pocket which contained a dark red liquid, he poured it in the bowl. It was Sam's blood he had taken off his mutilated corpse. All he needed now was something relating to Lucifer, previously he had used Jack's blood but as he was unable to use the Nephilim's he had to use something else. His own. He had become a Nephalem thanks to Lucifer's grace, a part of the Archangel would always reside within him - he was a part of Lucifer so it would work.