~Chapter I. Hail to the king, baby

Welcome to the first chapter! I hope you enjoy your stay in this specific corner of Hell!
(Also, feel free to tag people you think might like this story cus why not acvfcgxfx)

~~~~~~

They had never seen anything like him before. Even the most skilled demon didn't know how to handle him, and they groveled before this man who had lost all and didn't know fear. Out of all the damned souls on the racks, he didn't scream, he didn't cry, he didn't beg... he was just quiet with this feral smile on his face and eyes burning with unspoken promises of destruction and death. Every single demon in Hell knew that when he turned... he would bring a whole storm with him of the likes that no one had ever seen before.

He would force the world down upon his knees, the demons knew deep within their cursed beings. And they couldn't wait for that moment to come.

Already they had begun to whisper his name amongst each other, whispers about the still crownless king of the fallen men. They spoke of his ruthlessness and his bloodlust, how he stood up against the Winchester's and led them when no one else would while still being a mortal man, and how close he was to Lucifer and all remembered his willingness to bring him back - the Great Archangel who was the Father of All.

It wasn't a secret that demons weren't fond of humanity. But this one? Lucifer made him perfect.

And what a demon he would become, everyone knew.

~~

It's time.

Time was fluid in Hell. An hour became days. Days turned into weeks, which became months and then years. Years until he turned and said goodbye to the last shreds of his humanity.

Nick's hands balled into fists and a smile slowly formed on his lips as he felt the last of his soul burn away and turn into smoke and ashes. The newly created demon tilted up his head and breathed in deep as the screams of Hell rose up all around him. The scent of sulfur and ashes strong. Once he had been the tortured, and then he became the torturer. Looking up at the poor soul strapped up before him, he carelessly tossed his tools towards a demon standing close-by. He had better things to do and something to take care of. The demon gave him a wide-eyed look, bowing her head and stepping back when realizing what had happened.

Walking through the halls of Hell, all demons watched him go silently, following him almost doubtfully yet with a certain purpose to their steps. No one stopped him or asked any questions when Nick went towards the throne room.

He stopped right in front of the throne and took a second to look down at it before he swiftly turned around to face the demons who had followed him. Hundreds, perhaps even more. And they all looked up at him with their faces full of a dark hunger and expectation. "No one would object, would they?" Nick asked them. He didn't yell yet his voice was heard all around the room. As he expected, no one spoke up and so Nick slowly sat down in the throne. The throne which had once belonged to Lucifer, Nick's beloved.

Then his eyes flashed for the first time since he got turned and a murmur rose up from the room; rising and falling like the waves of the treacherous sea. For Nick's demonic eyes weren't like any seen before.

They were a demon black like the darkest abyss that stole away the light, yet his pupils glowed a fiery red much like Lucifer's once did. And around the red was a circle of an icy blue, burning like cold angelic fire.

Lucifer's influence went beyond perfecting Nick's personality, it had touched his soul in ways no one would expect. Lucifer had some of Nick's soul, and Nick always had some of Lucifer's grace in him; they were bound together. When the fires of Hell burned away Nick's soul, the angelic grace stayed untouched and instead fused together with the demonic energies, which created something new... something better.